9 May 2019
IFRS 17 Nordics
Hear from the IASB, EFRAG, IAA, EIOPA and a Range of Industry Experts!
Practical Answers to your Technical and Implementation Questions!
Solutions to the Operational Challenges Facing the Industry
- Understand the Implications of Different Transition Approaches
- Get to Grips with Data Challenges and Systems Implementation
- Learn to Design Effective Governance Structures to Manage Increased Complexity
- Understand Actuarial Best Practice
Industry Insight into Implementation
- Industry Insight on Business Implications
- Updates on Endorsement
- Practical Project Management Tips
- Technical Accounting, Finance and Actuarial Perspectives Represented
Guidance on the Key Accounting Changes Arising from IFRS 17
- Unit of Account Considerations
- Understand the Implications for Mutual Companies
- Similarities and Differences Between Solvency II and IFRS 17
- Understand the Proposed Amendments
MEET YOUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
BECOME A 2019 EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for IFRS 17 Nordics. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on Sophie.Serhan@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.