7 - 8 December 2016
Millennium Hotel Knightsbridge,
IFRS 9 Implementation 2016 - 6th Annual Banking Forum
Addressing the key interpretation, implementation and transitional challenges impacting Finance and Credit Risk Professionals
25+ Banks, Big 4 Auditors and Standard Setters addressing key challenges:
9 Banks delivering detailed case studies including...
- Barclays on Credit Risk Modelling Challenges of Embedding Capital Calculations into IFRS 9
- Deutsche Bank on Classification & Measurement Interpretation, Technical and Practical Issues Being Encountered
- Raiffeisen Bank on Meeting the System and Data Challenges of IFRS 9 Implementation
- Emirates NBD on IFRS 9 Project Implementation Lessons Learned to Date
8 key impairment topics addressed including...
- KPMG on Interpreting Recent EBA, GPPC and ECB Guidance Paper
UniCredit on Reporting Provisions and Cost of Risk under IFRS 9
Investec Bank on Developing the Operating Model and Governance Framework
Jaywing on Developing and Implementing Forward Economic Guidance Within Models
Pose your questions during 4 panel sessions...
- Bank Panel: Business & Operational Challenges in Moving to Expected Credit Loss:
- HSBC, Close Brothers Group, Eurobank Ergasias, Principality, and more...
- Audit Firm Panel: Addressing IFRS 9 Implementation Challenges and Queries:
- Deloitte, KPMG, and more...
- Bank Panel: Longer Term Strategic & Business Impacts of IFRS 9 for the Sector
- Alpha Bank, Bank of Ireland Group, Close Brothers and more...