10 - 11 July 2018
Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City,
IFRS 9, Stress Testing and the new IRB-Guidelines
Identify Best Practice and Understand the Interaction of the Standard with other Regulations!
Unique Proposition - Hear Directly from a Regulator!
- Best practices
- Regulatory deep-dives
- Case studies
- Step-by-step guides
- Implementation of IFRS 9 Impairment Rules
- Identifying Best Practices and Validation Routines
- Bringing the new EBA PD and LGD-Guidelines in line with IFRS 9
- Non-Performing Loans and Loan Restructuring under IFRS 9
- Leasing and Off-balance credit risk exposures
- Current decisions of accounting enforcement agencies on IFRS 9
- Banking Supervisors Expectations and Actions on IFRS 9
- Stress-testing and IFRS 9
- Defining and fine tuning variable triggers
- Integrating accounting and the EBA-stress test methodology
- CRR transitional requirements
- Dealing with correlations and cyclically sensitive collateral
- Hedge accounting: integrating ECLs into IAS 39 hedges
And much more over two interactive days!
Meet Your Workshop Leader!
David Gruenberger, PhD, CPA heads the IFRS-enforcement team at the Austrian Financial Market Authority, which examines the financial statements of public corporations including banks and insurance companies. He leads the new ESMA Financial Institutions Working Group, which plans and aligns the accounting enforcement of IFRS 9 across Europe. His team strongly contributes to the IFRS-related working groups of EBA and the ECB and published over 150 papers and books on financial instruments accounting and credit risk.