- Best practices
- Regulatory deep-dives
- Case studies
- Step-by-step guides
- Implementation of IFRS 9 Impairment Rules
- Identifying Best Practices and Validation Routines
- Practical last-minute Modelling Issues of PD, LGD, EAD for Banks
- Non-Performing Loans and Loan Restructuring under IFRS 9
- Insurance, Leasing and Off-balance credit risk exposures
- Current decisions of accounting enforcement agencies on IFRS 9
- Banking Supervisors Expectations and Actions on IFRS 9
- Stress-testing and IFRS 9
- Accounting for NPLs
- Integrating accounting and the EBA-stress test methodology
- CRR transitional requirements
- Incorporating lifetime PDs into the SICR assessment
- Hedge accounting: integrating ECLs into IAS 39 hedges
And much more over two interactive days!
Meet Your Workshop Leader!
Dr. David Grünberger, CPA heads the financial reporting enforcement unit at the Austrian Financial Market Authority.
His team examines the financial reports of exchange listed groups for accounting errors. He also deals with prudential accounting issues of banks, aiming at the integration of IFRS and the CRR. He participates in the IFRS 9 working groups of ESMA, EBA, the European Central Bank and the European Systemic Risk Board and heads the national IFRS 9 implementation in the Austrian FMA. David published several books and over 70 journal articles on IFRS and credit risk valuation and lectures IFRS at two universities.
30-32 Mortimer Street