Market trends and <IR> impact
- Breakthroughs around the world in Integrated Reporting and thinking
- What the latest evidence shows about the impact on markets
- Changing corporate and investor behaviour and decision-making
<IR> leading practice
- Framework implementation
- Findings from the global review
- Key conclusions from the IIRC comment process
- High-quality adoption of integrated Reporting:
Investors: multi-capital decision-making over the longer term
- Investor views on the factors that underpin resilient businesses
- Progress on adopting a 'multi-capital' approach to investment
- How is Integrated Reporting leading to better communication with investors on strategies and business models?
Join us for these exciting sessions...
These in-depth sessions are inherently practical and interactive with guidance and insight from real-world situations
Strategy: Informing strategy with ‘integrated thinking’
Corporate Reporting Dialogue: How to navigate the corporate reporting landscape
Materiality: Practical approaches to Materiality in integrated reports
Reporting trends: challenges, leading practice and investor views
SDGs: How to implement Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) using the <IR> Framework
Financial services: Understanding value creation in financial services to reduce systemic risk
Hidden capitals: Are you undervaluing your biggest asset?
Communication: What is the right reporting suite for my organization?
Academics & business: What the research says and where more is needed
Technology for management insight and progressive reporting
Climate-related financial disclosures: How to address climate-related financial disclosures in your integrated report