16 - 17 May 2019
Royal Garden Hotel,
The IIRC's Global Conference 2019
Inspiring global alignment through value creation
What will you take away from the 2019 conference?
Respond to the urgent and pressing need to create resilient business models at a time of disruptive change.
Inspire ‘integrated thinking’ as businesses and investors seek to optimize value creation using a multi-capital approach.
Build on global IIRC-led efforts to build a better aligned and more cohesive corporate reporting system.
Who will you meet?
Benefit from Practical Workshop Sessions
These in-depth sessions are inherently practical and interactive, providing cutting-edge guidance and insight from real-world situations.
- Incorporating the capitals into integrated reporting
- Interacting with the Board on value creation
- Purpose-led communications
- Using technology to manage the flows of corporate information on value creation
- Practical approaches to materiality in integrated reports
- Assurance and Integrated Reporting
- Roadmap to Multicapitalism
- Incorporating Climate Change and the SDGs in your integrated reporting and thinking