16 - 17 May 2019
Royal Garden Hotel,
The IIRC's Global Conference 2019
Inspiring global alignment through value creation
Why attend the 2019 conference?
Respond to the urgent and pressing need to create resilient business models at a time of disruptive change.
Inspire ‘integrated thinking’ as businesses and investors seek to optimize value creation using a multi-capital approach.
Build on global IIRC-led efforts to build a better aligned and more cohesive corporate reporting system.
Practical Workshop Sessions
These in-depth sessions are inherently practical and interactive, providing cutting-edge guidance and insight from real-world situations.
- Incorporating the capitals into integrated reporting
- Incorporating Climate Change and the SDGs in your integrated reporting
- Interacting with the Board on value creation
- Using technology to manage the flows of corporate information on value creation
- Practical approaches to materiality in integrated reports
- Hidden Capitals – are you undervaluing your intangible assets?
- Understanding value creation in financial services to reduce systemic risk
- Exploring the academic case for integrated reporting