Market trends and <IR> impact
- Growing adoption of the <IR> Framework around the world
- Impact of the latest developments in Integrated Reporting
- Where breakthroughs have been made
- What we can learn from?
- Changing corporate behaviour and investor decision making
<IR> leading practice
- Framework implementation
- Findings from the global review
- Key conclusions from the IIRC comment process
- High-quality adoption of integrated Reporting:
Investors: multi-capital decision making over the longer term
- The factors that underpin resilient businesses
- How investors are adopting a 'multi-capital' approach to investment appraisal
- How <IR> is leading to better communication with investors:
- on strategies
- on business models
- making better investment decisions
- Improving longer-term prospects
Join us for these exciting sessions...
These 75-minute sessions are inherently practical and interactive with guidance and insight from real-world situations
Strategy: Informing strategy with ‘integrated thinking’
Hidden capitals: Are you undervaluing your biggest asset?
Materiality: Practical approaches to Materiality in integrated reports
Communication: What is the right reporting suite for my organization?
Corporate Reporting Dialogue: Navigating the corporate reporting landscape
Reporting trends: challenges, leading practice and investor views
SDGs: How to implement Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) using the <IR> Framework
Technology for management insight and progressive reporting
Public sector: value creation in the public sector
Academics & business: What the research says and where more is needed
Financial services: Understanding value creation in financial services to reduce systemic risk