16 - 17 May 2019
Royal Garden Hotel,
The IIRC's Global Conference 2019
Inspiring global alignment through value creation
What will you take away from the 2019 conference?
Respond to the urgent and pressing need to create resilient business models at a time of disruptive change.
Inspire ‘integrated thinking’ as businesses and investors seek to optimize value creation using a multi-capital approach.
Build on global IIRC-led efforts to build a better aligned and more cohesive corporate reporting system.
Who will you meet?
Benefit from Practical Workshop Sessions
These in-depth sessions are inherently practical and interactive, providing cutting-edge guidance and insight from real-world situations.
- The European Agenda for Integrated Reporting
- Interacting with the Board on value creation
- Purpose-led communications
- Purpose and Profit: The changing value paradigm for business leaders
- Researching the Evidence for Integrated Reporting
- Assurance and Integrated Reporting
- The Road to Multicapitalism
- Integrating SDGs and Climate Change into business management and reporting
- The Sustainability Governance Scorecard