Key Highlights Include:
Why Should I Attend?
Following the announcement in the Finance No.2 Bill, we bring you the Post-Election Inheritance Tax Conference 2017.
This conference will equip you with an understanding into the latest developments, which will include:
- Outcome of the Election and the impact on IHT and the private client world
- Updates from the Finance No.2 Bill
- The New Residence Nil Rate Band (RNRB): What Do I Need to Know?
- Current Status of IHT: Where Are We Now?
- Non-Doms: Will They Start Adopting the IHT Planning Techniques Used by UK Doms
- ‘Enveloped’ UK Residential Property: The Impact of IHT
Matthew Braithwaite, Partner, Bircham Dyson Bell
Matt is a Partner in our Private Wealth team, specialising in international tax planning and offshore trusts and wealth holding structures.
He advises on the English legal and UK tax rules for international individuals who live or own assets in the UK. Matt also advises on the UK tax implications for offshore trusts who have UK resident beneficiaries.
Interested in Sponsoring this conference?
We can tailor specific sponsorship and exhibition packages to help you meet and influence the people who are going to ensure the growth of your business now and in the future. With a clear understanding of your overall marketing strategy, we will work in partnership with you to develop a bespoke marketing solution to meet your objectives. We will ensure that you enjoy all the benefits of association with the right event, targeted at the right delegates, with a promotional package that underpins your marketing strategy.