March 22, 2018 - April 19, 2018
2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT,
A Complete ETF Education
5-Part Complimentary Webinar Series
Earn CE credits and hear the latest developments in the Canadian ETF market!
Learn How ETFs Work
Confused about ETFs? Worried about hidden risks? Our complete, 5-part webinar series will make you an instant expert. Learn how they work, how to trade them, and how to put them to use effectively in portfolios.
Go From Zero to 100
We make it easy: From answering basic questions like “why are ETFs so tax-efficient” to tackling challenging topics like leverage, alternatives and factors, our experts work hard to make even the most complex ETF topics simple to understand.
Great Ideas, Earn CE Credits
We guarantee you’ll leave with new ideas you can put to work immediately in portfolios, all while earning multiple CE credits from the comfort and convenience of your office.
ETFs 101: Understanding & Evaluating ETFs – Everything You Need to Know
March 22, 2018 at 2 p.m. E.T.
- Matt Hougan, Head of Research and Development, Bitwise Asset Management
ETFs 201: How to Trade ETFs Like a Boss
March 29, 2018 at 2 p.m. E.T.
- Roger Chandhok, Global Equity Derivatives, National Bank Financial Group
- Frederic Viger, Managing Director, Global Equity Derivatives, ETF & Options, National Bank Financial Group
ETFs 301: Be Smart on Smart Beta – Equity Factor ETFs Explained
April 5, 2018 at 2 p.m. E.T.
ETFs 401: Fixed-Income Factor ETFs – An Investor's Best Friend
April 12, 2018 at 2 p.m. E.T.
- Alfred Lee, Director, Portfolio Manager, Exchange Traded Funds, BMO Asset Management Inc.
- Kevin Prins, Managing Director, Head of ETFs and Managed Accounts, Ontario, BMO Global Asset Management Inc.
Graduate Seminar: Active ETFs – Why This Is the Year & How to Blend Them With Your Passive Portfolio
April 19, 2018 at 2 p.m. E.T.
- Steve Hawkins, President & Co-CEO, Horizons ETFs
- Nicolas Normandeau, Vice President & Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income, Fiera Capital
Missed Something? On-Demand Recordings Will Be Made Available at the Conclusion of Each Webinar.
Please Note: On-Demand Recordings are Not Eligible for CE Credits.