Learn how ETFs work
Our complete, 7-part program will make you an instant expert. Learn how they work, how to trade them, and how to put them to use effectively in portfolios.
Go from zero to hero
We make it easy! From answering basic questions like “why are ETFs so tax-efficient” to tackling challenging topics like leverage, alternatives and factors, our experts work hard to make even the most complex ETF topics simple to understand.
Gain new ideas, earn CE credits
We guarantee you’ll leave with new ideas you can put to work immediately in portfolios, all while earning multiple CE credits from the comfort and convenience of your office.
What's on the program?
- ETFs 101: Facts & Fiction – How ETFs Really Work & What Matters Most
- ETFs 201: Don’t Leave Money on the Table – A Practical Guide to Trading ETFs
- ETFs 301: The Evolution of Portfolio Construction Practices: A Smarter Approach to Factor Investing
- ETFs 401: Bond ETFs Explained – What You Need to Know to Be a Better Investor
- Differentiating Your Practice: Winning Clients With Content
- Differentiating Your Practice: Save Time, Make Money & Look Smart
- Differentiating Your Practice: The Market’s Fallen & I Can’t Get Up!
Welcome to Florida Cocktail Reception
Sunday February 10, 2019 5:30pm - 7.00pm
Celebrate completing the ETF University & Advisor Accelator in style! Join us at the Diplomat’s iconic “The Hotel Bar” in the open-air lobby for a high-energy indoor/outdoor networking reception that will get your conference off to the right start.
Sponsored by MSCI