27 November 2018
Crowne Plaza - The City,
Insuring Short Term Trade Finance
Don't miss out on the cutting edge in insurance, trade finance and tech.
The first insurance focused event on short term trade credit is here. Hear from industry leaders and stay on the forefront of the latest trends and ideas in the industry.
Insurers & ECAs:
- Meet some of the biggest users of short term trade credit insurance
- Find out exactly what they need and to provide more useful and attractive products
- See what tech will shape the future of insurance and how the industry should respond
- Meet the key players in short term trade credit to keep your business growing
- Learn about the cutting edge of insurance to connect your clients to the most useful and relevant people
- Understand market trends to see where short term business is growing
Financiers & Businesses:
- Compare notes from across the industry to make sure you get the most from your policy
- Meet industry-leading brokers and insurers who can help your business grow
- Learn about the latest developments in insurance to see how best you could innovate
2018 Speakers Include
Digital Disruption and Opportunities
Like it or not, a great wave of digitalisation is sweeping through insurance.
We will cut through the hype and waffle to find out what technology is actually going to transform short term trade finance. A number of disruptors are emerging in the market and could have profound consequences.
But the question remains: How should the insurance industry react?
Global Insurance Market Update
Gain an insight into the insurance market for short-term trade finance.
With data-backed, expert driven panels, join us explore the trends and opportunities are in key markets.
- Where are insurance buyers moving into?
- Why are insolvencies on the rise?
- What impact have trade conflicts had on business volume?
The talks will also provide plenty of insight into market capacity, softness and what to expect in the next 12-18 months.
Policy Wording Standardisation
Could one of the trickiest hurdles in underwriting soon be overcome?
The outcome of an insurance policy is hugely dependent on the wording - for both the insurer and insured.
So can an industry-wide standardization of this allow for effective coverage but also capital relief? And how could this be achieved? Join the discussion to find out.
A compact and effective platform to meet those in the know.
Very informative, true industry specialists are here.
Informative. Great insights from relevant experts in the field.
Excellent topics and attendance!