A carriers guide to working with InsurTech start ups
We welcome back Stephen Goldstein, Country Director (USA) at Pivot Ventures to discuss best practice steps for making these partnerships work.
America's leading insurtech event
Catch the future of insurance in real-time with 30+ insurtech demos
- See the solutions to some of the industry's biggest challenges. From transforming underwriting into a dynamic art, to tapping the data goldmine.
- In 2018 we heard from MetLife, Farmers, AIG and more on their strategies for change and the tech delivering results - from machine learning to blockchain.
- Get up to speed on the latest insurtech developments and grasp the bigger picture of their role in the evolution of insurance.
- Our 2018 demoers included: Rozie.ai, Roost, Cyberfense, IBM Watson, TrueDime and more!
Connect with the leaders driving change
- Leaders, founders and funders gathered. Connect with the innovators transforming insurance.
- Tackle the big issues facing the industry - such as developing innovation capacity and striking effective partnerships with start-ups - in interactive workshops and networking sessions.
- Meet C-level insurance execs, insurtech entrepreneurs, and deal-seeking investors, all under one roof.
Get to grips with insurtech's impact
- Hear C-Level leaders debate the most pressing challenges facing the industry. From defining the value proposition of tomorrow to transforming the core of insurance.
- Watch insurtech innovators demo their solutions and witness the power of emerging tech upset industry foundations.
- See the power of insurtech to transform the insurance value chain, from distribution through to product development.
Hear insider insights on the issues that matter
Disruptive trends. Emerging tech. Pressures for change. How should you respond?
In 2018 industry trailblazers from Prudential, The Hartford and Hiscox answered the big questions and shared their strategies for the digital future.
The delegates learnt from leading insurtech challengers such as Metromile, Trov and Jetty, plus lively debates of C-level insurers on what tomorrow looks like.
Experience networking made easy
Networking sessions included hot-topic roundtables, high-impact sessions, and the Brella networking and matchmaking app.
Brella lets you easily connect with the people that matter to you. Before, during and after the event.
Quality 1 to 1 meetings. Quantifiable business opportunities.
Meet the decision makers
Hear from speakers you won't see anywhere else.
our 2018 agenda included c-suite from Metromile, Metlife, The Hartford, B3i and Farmers
Stand out from the crowd
Can you help insurers accelerate their digital transformation and future-proof their offerings?
We'll provide you the platform to connect with senior decision-makers. Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
Contact Lindsay Baxter on +44 (0)20 7017 5593 or email Lindsay.Baxter@KNect365.com