2020 Venue TBC|
Insurance without boundaries. Powered by innovation.
The global gathering for the insurtech industry.
350+ insurtech entrepreneurs, insurers and investors from across the world driving the insurance digital revolution.
What makes this the leading insurtech event?
New ideas for the whole value chain
The 2019 agenda covered the latest developments including:
- machine learning, AI, big data and data analytics
- blockchain and smart contracts
- enhancing customer experience
- the future of commercial insurance
- investment strategies, innovation culture and more!
Learn from the best
The 2019 line up had more C-level speakers than ever before .
100+ speakers from across the globe gathered in Paris to share their expertise.
Companies including AXA, AVIVA, Generali, Mapfre, Zurich and many more took to the stage.
A variety of formats were in place to ensure delegates made the most of their time at Station F.
30+ live insurtech demos
30+ companies demoed their latest insurtech innovations live on stage.
Each presenter had just 7 minutes – with no slides or video allowed. So the audience could witness live technology with no filler.
The 2019 demoing companies included Stable Insurance, Getsafe, Finaeo, Click2Sure and more.
Insurance Cyber Risk Summit
The summit provided a deep dive into cyber, one of the most rapidly evolving sectors in insurance with a special focus on:
- Cyber risk: from an operational side, defining the scope and strategy on how to approach cyber risk and management of cyber exposure
- Cyber insurance: as cyber is one of the newest products, policies are still not standardised. Experts explained how to price and underwrite cyber without much historical data.
Make valuable connections
High impact networking sessions were placed throughout the event to connect the delegates, demoers, companies and sponsors.
Brella - the matchmaking networking app - allowed all attendees to easily connect with people before, during and after the event.
Meet the insurtech community
350+ attendees from across Europe and beyond.
200+ insurers. 45+ investors. 55+ insurtechs.
You won't get a better chance to meet, learn from and network with so many insurtech influencers, decision makers and experts in one place.