Don't Miss these Key Sessions
- Creating Effective Procedures for Establishing Beneficial Ownership Compliance
- Understanding the Implications of Beneficial Ownership Regulation on Trusts
- Beneficial Ownership and the FCA - A Practical Overview of Enforcement Trends and Issues
Adapting Sanctions Due Diligence to Changes in Beneficial Ownership Regulation
Key Benefits of Attendance
- Hear from the SFO and HM Treasury
- Gain advice from your peers on how to tackle beneficial ownership challenges
- Understand how beneficial ownership regulation impacts your procedures
- Get up-to-date on the latest legislation and regulation
Hear from Leading Organisations
- Columbia Threadneedle
- BNP Paribas
- Mayer Brown
- Wilkie Farr & Gallagher
- The Serious Fraud Office
- HM Treasury
- Pinsent Masons
Meet Our Prolific Speakers
Many of our courses and conferences can be specially tailored to place an emphasis on your own business objectives, incorporating case studies and examples from your company or business sector.
Advantages of in-company training include:
Courses will be designed to meet your own organisations needs and goals, based on our in-depth needs analysis approach - a proven framework that includes managers and employees in the development process.
Convenient and Cost Effective
You can choose a time to suit your workloads and courses are held at a location convenient for you – eliminating accommodation and travel expenses, and saving your staff time.
In-company training provides an immediate impact in motivating, retaining and enhancing the performance of your staff. Just a short course can bring major improvements in performance through raising morale, boosting productivity, speeding up the rate of change, or equipping your staff to deal with new challenges.