What makes this Forum so unique:
Attend this event to benchmark your Firm's interpretation and preparation for BEPS and other key international tax developments impacting corporate and portfolio level taxation. Benefit from 15 expert speakers addressing 10 key topics all in just one day:
Updates from direct from HM Treasury:
- HM Treasury Perspective:
" HM Treasury: Taking the Pulse for Investment Management – An Overview of Current Tax Policy and Future Direction"
- Speaker currently under invitation
8 unique presentations from Managers & Advisors, including:
- Roger Exwood, Blackrock: Treaty Access Issues for Funds
- Matthew Rees, Schroders: International VAT Developments
- Kevin Charlton, KPMG: BEPS position including the Multilateral Instrument (MLI)
- Dan Neidle, Clifford Chance: Interest Deductibility Issues and Developments
- Greg Martin, Deloitte: Transfer Pricing Developments and the Latest on Country by Country Reporting
- Suzi Edwards, PWC: BREXIT Considerations, Implications and Impacts for Managers and Funds
Hear from 5 Investment Managers on the Q&A session:
- Manager Panel Session:
"Highlighting and Addressing Key International Tax Challenges and Risks"
- Forbes Baily, Head of Tax, Barings Asset Management
- Michael Back, Head of Tax, Man Group
- John Harpur, Head of Tax, Aberdeen Asset Management
- Malcolm Richardson, Head of Tax, M&G
Hear from 15+ Investment Managers and Leading specialist Advisors including:
THE 2017 PRACTITIONERS' FORUM ON INTERNATIONAL TAX FOR INVESTMENT MANAGERS IN NUMBERS...
BECOME AN EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT TAXATION SPACE...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition Partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go to firm for the International Tax challenges and issues for Investment Managers. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 20 755 19931, or click on the link below for more details.