Key Highlights Include
Key sessions include
- Registers of beneficial ownership
- Family offices: when it all goes sour
- Equitable remedies - continued evolution
- Falling on deaf ears?
- Changing trustees: often not quick and easy
Is Guernsey keeping pace with the competition?
- Developments in trust law
- Developments in foundation law
- What competitor jurisdictions are doing
Falling on deaf ears?
- Making the case for offshore
- Why it matters
- Lessons from the Panama Papers
- Communicating with the media
ARTICLE FROM OUR THOUGHT LEADERS - NEW SQUARE CHAMBERS
Nicholas Le Poidevin QC discusses Disclosure to Successor Trustees - Rawlinson & Huner Trustees S.A v ITG Ltd.
VISIT THE PRIVATE CLIENT HUB FOR EXPERT INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS
The freshest commentary, opinions and viewpoints from industry experts under one knowledge hub
Sponsor The Hub Or Our Event Content Marketing
Sponsoring The Hub or a conference is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile within the market and creating greater awareness of your brand.
Take a look at some of our packages on the The Hub or contact Madeleine Corr on +44 (0)20 7017 5150 or email@example.com for more information.