13 March 2018
Old Government House,
Back again for the 7th year this conference will examine how to protect your clients in times of increased scrutiny
Expert insight from 25+ international speakers from across the spectrum of the industry
Focusing on 4 Key Themes
- Tax changes for Private Client Advisors
- Trustee issues
- Structuring and planning challenges
- Future trends, opportunities and threats
Key Sessions Include
- Brexit and the effect on the Channel Islands
- The Future of Offshore - Where and What is Next and What Can the Industry do about it?
- Non-Dom Changes: Threats and Opportunities
- Trustee Confidentiality is Dead? Is it?
- Asset Protection
- The Future of Wealth Management Structures
- Reserved Powers in Practice
Why are we different?
- Interactive panel format designed to encourage delegate discussion
- Expert international speakers discussing the hottest topics affecting the industry now
We are a fully independent events provider and are uniquely positioned to provide impartial events for the benefit of the whole industry. Our only interest is the success and stellar experience at our events of our attendees.
Topical Keynot Discussion of:
Brexit and the effect on the Channel Islands
What does a Post Brexit future look like and what is the impact on the Channel Islands despite their non-EU status?
Engaging, relevant and thought provoking, bringing current issues to the forefront for debate and discussion.
The seminar was engaging thought provoking and practical, easy to digest and used to great effect.
Extremely interesting topics and excellent speakers