What will this 9th Annual workshop cover...
Regulatory Background, Risk Management and Establishment of New Contracts
- Role of outsourcing in modern financial services
- PRA and FCA Expectations for Governance of Outsourcing Arrangements
- New Contract Management - Provider Selection and Due Diligence
- Key Issues to Address in Contract Negotiations
- Transition from In-House to Third Party Provider
- Relationship Management and Governance Frameworks
Featuring 5 practical exercises on applying new value adding strategies
- Structuring Meaningful Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Establishing Risks and Controls in Outsourced Operations
- Getting the Most from Your SLAs and MI
- Mitigating the Risks of Contract Termination
Relationship Management, Intra-Group, Cyber risks, MI, Change & Termination
- Operational and Relationship Challenges of Intra-Group Outsourcing
- Cyber risks and data security
- Management Information in Controlling an Outsource Relationship
- Change Management and Change Controls
- Planning for Failure – Continuity Planning and Exit Planning
- Reasons for Exit and Risk Management Implications
- Negotiating and Implementing Contract Exit Agreements
- Decommissioning and Post Exit
MEET YOUR WORKSHOP LEADER:
Eithne McManus is a consultant who specialises in assisting financial services companies with enterprise risk management, with a particular specialism in outsourcing arrangements. She is a qualified actuary, with over 20 years’ experience in the field of life assurance risk management. This included the role of Chief Executive at City of Westminster Assurance where, amongst other areas, she had direct responsibility for the governance and risk management of material outsourcing arrangements. As well as advising clients, Eithne is also a non-executive director of two insurance companies.
What makes this practical workshop so unique...
200 PAST ATTENDEES
18 KEY TOPICS
About this practical workshop...
Who Should Attend
This course will provide a practical introduction to the essential principles and approaches in the key areas of outsourcing risk management. The course will be of value to financial services professionals who have, or are about to take on, responsibility for the management or oversight of outsourced operations, or for risk or audit managers who want to understand the fundamentals and best practice in this area.
This course uses a combination of focused presentations, case studies and illustrations to identify and explore outsourcing risks and risk management approaches.
There will be ample opportunity for delegates to ask questions and raise specific points of interest or concern.
9.00am: Registration opens - 9.30am:Sessions commence - 5.30pm:Q&A and close of Day One
9.00am: Refreshments - 9.30am: Sessions commence - 3.30pm: Final Q&A and close of course