WHAT'S ON THE AGENDA AT THE 9TH ANNUAL FORUM:
Benefit from expert guidance and insights into the latest practical developments at this unique annual update featuring Manager, Directors, Board Members and Advisors
Understand & clarify the latest sector impacts from:
- Regulatory developments in the UK and EU
Ronald Paterson, Eversheds
- Tax changes and their practical impacts
Anne Stopford, Grant Thornton
- Accounting and reporting developments
Nick Pearce, Alliance Trust
Hear unique Board Member & Analyst perspectives:
- Board Member’s challenges and managing Investor and Manager relationships
Hugh Aldous, Chairman & Non-Executive Director
- The Analysts view and assessment of Investment Companies and the sector
Kieran Drake, Winterflood Investment Trusts
Pose your own questions during the panel sessions:
- Addressing BREXIT, MiFID II and other Opportunities and Threats for the Investment Company Sector
Simon Crinage, J.P. Morgan Asset Management
Cathy Pitt, CMS
- Managing the operational challenges of working with external Administrators to manage regulatory and legislative Change
The 9th Annual Investment Company Regulation, Accounting & Taxation Forum in numbers...
BECOME AN EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE INVESTMENT COMPANY SPACE...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition Partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Investment Company related challenges. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9318, or click on the link below for more details.