5 September 2016
Central London, UK
Key Risk Indicators (KRI) in Financial Services - Workshop
A practical one day workshop focused on enhancing the Selection, Management, Measurement and Reporting of Key Risk Indicators in Financial Services Firms
Course participants will benefit from unique guidance on how to get the most from the use of a risk indicator framework in order to deliver both regulatory compliance and business value.
WHY ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
Get to grips with challenges of:
- Selecting KRIs in a robust and effective way
- Documenting and managing a KRI framework
- Using KRIs to measure, monitor and report risk
- Getting the most from the use of a risk indicator framework in order to deliver both regulatory compliance and business benefits
Access practical solutions for:
- Aligning KRI with risk appetite and risk indicator frameworks, helping you deliver both regulatory compliance and business benefits
- Collecting, aggregating and managing KRIs from an enterprise-wide perspective
- Selecting, use, management and reporting of risk indicators
- The design and implementation of risk indicator frameworks, taking into account potential perils and pitfalls
Clarify best practice approaches to:
- Maximising the potential of a KRI framework
- Adapting to new relevant regulations and standards
- Using KRIs to support both management and executive decision making
- 'State of the art' developments in the use and management of key risk indicators, highlighting future trends
MEET YOUR WORKSHOP LEADER:
Dr Simon Ashby is Associate Professor of Financial Services at the Plymouth Business School.
Prior to this he worked as a financial regulator (writing policy on risk management for the UK Financial Services Authority) and a senior risk manager in a number of top UK financial institutions (covering both credit and operational risk).
WHAT MAKES THIS WORKSHOP UNIQUE?
100 past attendees
6 KEY TOPICS
Many of our courses can be specially tailored to place an emphasis on your own business objectives, incorporating case studies and examples from your company or business sector.
Advantages of in-company training include:
Courses will be designed to meet your own organisations needs and goals, based on our in-depth needs analysis approach - a proven framework that includes managers and employees in the development process.
Convenient and Cost Effective
You can choose a time to suit your workloads and courses are held at a location convenient for you – eliminating accommodation and travel expenses, and saving your staff time.
In-company training provides an immediate impact in motivating, retaining and enhancing the performance of your staff. Just a short course can bring major improvements in performance through raising morale, boosting productivity, speeding up the rate of change, or equipping your staff to deal with new challenges.