01 March 2018
Millennium Hotel London Knightsbridge,
Landed Estates 2018
The only conference with a choice of 14 sessions, that allows you to shape your own personal agenda and hear from 17+ of the industry's elite
Hear directly from 3 Estate Managers
Our Newly Revamped: Landed Estates Conference
In just one day:
- Shape your own personal agenda with choices of streamed sessions to suit your needs
- Deal with the increasing complexity of issues facing your clients
- Chaired by Rhoddy Voremberg, Farrer & Co
From the Horse's Mouth: Estate Manager Forum
Back by popular demand, we bring you our Estate Manager Forum session that will provide you with an insight into the practical issues faced on a day-to-day basis including:
- Strategic issues of managing a diverse estate
- Complex family involvement
- Stephen Vickers, Buckminster Estate
- William Reeve, Leadenham Estate
What Will We Be Covering?
For landed estates, strategic planning and tax is an ongoing challenge, with constantly changing rules. This year we will be covering a varity of issues including:
- HMRC v Vigne and BPR
- Uncertain future of farming subsidies
- Estate and succession planning
- Holding and managing an estate as a charity
- Creating an english vineyard
- Economics and Taxation of estate woodlands
- Non-doms owning rural property
And many more sessions...
Breakdown of Attendees
Meet Your Elite Speakers...
‘Excellent technical content and discussion of wider communal issues facing estate owners’
James Cowper Kreston
‘A very good overview of a very diverse subject with speakers well-rehearsed and helpfully informative’
'Very informative with good content '
The Private Client Hub
VISIT THE PRIVATE CLIENT HUB FOR EXPERT INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS
The freshest commentary, opinions and viewpoints from industry experts under one knowledge hub
Sponsor The Hub
Sponsor The Hub
Sponsoring The Hub or a conference is a fantastic way of raising your company’s profile within the market and creating greater awareness of your brand.