IMAX Theatre at the Science Museum,
London, SW7 2DD
Simon Sinek: An Immersive Afternoon with the Speaker of our Time
Lead, inspire and thrive in an age of hyper-change & unprecedented opportunity
Join LeadersIn for a unique afternoon with TED legend and leadership expert, Simon Sinek. You'll be with a limited number of your peers for an exclusive two hour immersive, deep dive session, discussing your questions with Simon, face to face and off the record. Also, hear Simon’s leadership perspectives in an in-depth interview with Amol Rajan, Media Editor at the BBC. Simon will also give an insightful presentation on people-led leadership and his gold-dust concept of the "Infinite Game". The event will be followed by a networking drinks reception and book signing with Simon.
MORE ABOUT THE EVENT
Simon has sparked a worldwide movement towards purpose-led business after re-defining how to connect with customers, motivate talent and create long-term business success by starting with "Why".
Simon will guide us through today’s most pressing leadership challenges, including:
- How to use the 'Start with Why' framework to keep teams unified in times of division and navigate your business through times of change
- How to foster a culture of trust and cooperation which aligns team efforts to effectively tackle challenges and leap on new opportunities
- How to inspire your team and ignite those around you to act with purpose, empathy, trust and boldness
- Situational leadership – how to harness the best from all your talent, from experienced employees to energised millennials
WITH PRICES STARTING AT £300.00 - TICKETS INCLUDE ACCESS TO:
- Simon's keynote presentation
- Interview with Simon by Amol Rajan, Media Editor at the BBC
- A rare immersive Q&A session with a select, limited number of senior business leaders
- A networking drinks reception and book signing with Simon
All attendees receive a copy of Simon Sinek’s best-selling book: Start With Why
Don’t miss this very special event with one of the most popular and enigmatic speakers of our time.
More about Amol Rajan:
Amol Rajan joined the BBC in Autumn 2016 as their first Media Editor. Amol reports on and oversees coverage on all stories about the rapidly developing media industry, from global mergers to digital advances and their impact on business, politics and culture across the world. Aside from reporting on the latest media trends, his analysis helps audiences to understand what the changes mean for the world around them. Additionally, Amol presents on BBC Radio, including Start the Week, Any Answers and PM on Radio 4, and The Jeremy Vine Show and Drivetime on Radio 2.
IMAX Theatre at the Science Museum
London, SW7 2DD
LeadersIn showcases the inspiring leadership and success philosophies of some of the world’s most senior leaders, thinkers, CEOs and entrepreneurs.
LeadersIn shares unique videos and podcasts aimed at inspiring current and future leaders to reach their full potential. Live LeadersIn daytime and evening events bring leadership wisdom directly to those aspiring to succeed.