INVESTMENT STRATEGY, GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT, SCHEME REFORM
ATTENDED BY SENIOR LGPS INVESTMENT LEADERS
The LGPIF is designed for and attended by senior local authority figures representing both pension officers and elected members, including:
- heads of pension funds
- chairs of investment committees
- finance directors & treasurers
- chief investment officers
TACKLING INVESTMENT CHALLENGES IN THE LGPS
Senior local authority leaders discuss their investment priorities & the future of the scheme, risk & governance in the current environment
- pool governance structures
- asset allocation strategy
- accessing infrastructure
- macro investment themes
PRACTICAL STRATEGIES FOR LGPS INVESTMENT & RISK MANAGEMENT
- FREE to attend for local authorities and public sector pension funds
- Network with your peers with over 300 attendees including 180 local authority + delegates
- Benefit from the insight of expert investors and investment consultants on the hottest investment topics of the day
LGPIF VITAL STATISTICS
Interested in speaking?
A number of high-profile speaking opportunities are available to partner asset managers and investment consultants. Email to discuss how you can get involved.
Free places for Local Authorities
Attendance is completely free of charge for Local Authority delegates, including both Local Government Officers and Elected Members. Email to apply.
Register now for best rates
Investment managers and consultants can benefit from early-bird and group booking discounts. Reserve your place now to secure the best rate at the leading event for the LGPS.