Dates to be confirmed for 2019
The 16th Annual Local Government Pension Investment Forum
Meet, learn & build relationships with 100+ decision makers from LGPS pools and local authorities
The leading annual event for the local government pensions community
INVESTMENT STRATEGY, GOVERNANCE, RISK MANAGEMENT & MACROECONOMICS
ATTENDED BY SENIOR LGPS INVESTMENT LEADERS
The LGPIF is designed for and attended by senior local authority figures representing both pension officers and elected members, including:
- heads of LGPS pools
- head of LGPS pension funds
- chairs of investment committees
- finance directors & treasurers
- chief investment officers
TACKLING INVESTMENT CHALLENGES IN THE LGPS
Senior pool representatives and local authority leaders discuss their investment priorities & the future of the scheme, risk & governance in the current environment
- pool governance structures
- current challenges for pools
- asset allocation strategy
- The British Economy and the LGPS
PRACTICAL STRATEGIES FOR LGPS INVESTMENT & RISK MANAGEMENT
- FREE to attend for local authorities and public sector pension funds
- Network with your peers with over 300 attendees including 180 local authority + delegates
- Benefit from the insight of expert investors and investment consultants on the hottest investment topics of the day
LGPIF VITAL STATISTICS
LGPIF Keynote Speaker
Andrew Neil, Broadcaster
Andrew Neil is one of the UK’s leading broadcasters and journalists. At LGPIF 2018 Andrew will give insight into:
- Brexit and the future of Europe
- The Economic Risks of Politics
Andrew’s vast experience on both sides of the Atlantic and his candid nature allow him to provide a unique viewpoint which you don’t want to miss
Arrange meetings in advance and see who is attending with the LGPIF App
Make planning your experience at the forum and creating connections simple
The forum app helps you identify who to meet before arriving, view the delegate list in advance, send messages to fellow attendees and set up meetings.
Interested in speaking?
A number of high-profile speaking opportunities are available to partner asset managers and investment consultants. Email to discuss how you can get involved.
Free places for Local Authorities
Attendance is completely free of charge for Local Authority delegates, including both Local Government Officers and Elected Members. Email to apply.
Register now for best rates
Investment managers and consultants can benefit from early-bird and group booking discounts. Reserve your place now to secure the best rate at the leading event for the LGPS.