27 June 2019
Market Oversight & Surveillance Forum
Understand New Behaviours, Recent Regulatory Focus, New Tools and Class-specific Issues
Deep Insight | Real-World Experts | Practical Takeaways
Why You Should Attend:
Deep Insight Discussions
- Developing Interconnectivity between Financial Crime & Market Abuse Systems and Controls
- Developing Effective Information Access Controls – External and Internal
- Evolving Methods for Market Manipulation Prevention & Identification – Behaviours, Training & Technologies
Industry-Led Case Study
Andrew Brodie from BNP Paribas will be talking about the concept of holistic surveillance including;
- Governance framework
- Trade data monitoring and prioritisation.
- Integration of communication channels, emails, chats, voice and languages.
- Reconstruction capabilities.
Get to grips with class-specific compliance across:
- Fixed Income
Meet our Oversight & Surveillance Experts!
Become 2020 Event Partner and Raise Your Profile Within the Market Oversight & Surveillance Space
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm forMarket Oversight & Surveillance Forum.
Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan at Sophie.Serhan@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.