21 June - 22 June
Marketing & Advertising Compliance
Get up-to-date on incoming regulation!
Do not Miss the Pre-Conference Workshops!
- Understanding the Impact of SMCR
- When is a Financial Promotion a Financial Promotion?
- Impact of MiFID II on Financial Promotions – A Technical Overview
Key Reasons for Attendance
With MiFID II, GDPR and SMCR fast approaching marketing compliance is in a state of flux. This conference brings you regulatory updates and industry insight for a one-stop-shop opportunity to refresh and enchance your marketing compliance knowledge.
- Regulatory Change in UK and Europe
- Compliance Governance Structures
- Insight from the Regulator and Ombudsman
Meet Our Expert Speakers!
Do Not Miss the two Pre-Conference Workshops
With GDPR set to change the world of marketing this is a great opportunity to explore the topic in great detail in an interactive and participative setting. We are also bringing you an industry-led workshop on the compliance approvals process, guiding you through what good looks like!
- Know where your data is
- Third Parties and Data - What are your exposures?
- Customer Transparency - Building Trust
- What does privacy mean for your organisation?
- How to manage consent in practice
- Internal governance - Who's problem is this?
- Making the best use of your data under GDPR
- What policies / procedures / systems and controls do you need
- The roles of the 3 lines of defence
- How Compliance and Marketing teams can collaborate effectively
- Where do the boundaries lie
- What role does Compliance play
- What happens when Compliance does not approve
- How to learn from the experience and avoid mistakes