- How Are the New Research Unbundling Requirements Working?
- Has Post-Trade Transparency had the Desired Effects?
- Costs & Charges Disclosures
- What will Brexit mean for MiFID II?
- FCA Priorities for MiFID II Supervision
- Supervisory Reporting & Data Collection Issues
By attending this conference you will get insights into remaining issues and revisions to guidelines as well as the future of MiFID II. With presentations from the EC and the FCA, the regulatory perspectives are dealt with in detail and a speaker faculty of MiFID II experts will ensure that you can go back to the office with practical, usable insights.
Workshop - Best Execution under MiFID II
- How best execution fits within the broader compliance, market abuse and conduct risk frameworks
- Did you have it right for MiFID I? If not, your MiFID II approach may well be inadequate
- What does the ESMA Guidance mean for your Best Execution Policy and your Order Execution Arrangements?
- How does the changing landscape of trading venues affect your Best Execution Policy?
- The role of the new inducements regime
- How do you rise to the challenge of the new disclosure and reporting requirements?
- What are the features of an effective governance framework?
- What are the longer-term implications for the skills and resources firms will need to deploy in order to comply as the MiFID II landscape develops
Who Should Attend
- Heads of Compliance
- Compliance monitoring staff who focus on this area
- Portfolio Managers
- Any “second line of defence” staff who are not part of compliance
- Internal Audit staff
- Those responsible for the oversight of the best execution process at their firm
The course is aimed at both buy-side and sell-side firms.
- To ensure a proper understanding of MiFID I best execution requirements and the foundation they create for MiFID II
- To understand the interaction with the Market Abuse Regulation
- To understand the MiFID II requirements, the changes they imply for firms and the new reporting requirements (both under RTS 27 and 28)
Financial Conduct Authority & Leading MiFID II experts from Buy-Side and Sell-Side firms
BECOME AN EVENT PARTNER AND RAISE YOUR FIRM'S PROFILE WITHIN THE MIFID II SPACE...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for MiFID II. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved!
For a bespoke package, contact Sophie Serhan on Sophie.Serhan@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.