22 June 2017
THE NEW REGIME FOR NON-DOMS AND IHT ON UK RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY THE FINANCE BILL 2017
This is a crucial comprehensive conference on what the revolutionary changes to the UK non-dom regime and the new see-through of foreign company shares which hold UK houses provisions mean in practice.
Special Feature for all Registered Delegates
On registration delegates will receive a 100 page tax memorandum by Patrick Soares on the proposed change
This will be updated when further draft clauses are issued so delegates are in a position to decide on what action to take before 6 april 2017
This conference gives you the up to date position on what should be done. Miss this one at your peril!
Just some of the key sessions
- The traps to avoid at all costs
- When doing nothing is not an option
- The 3 year gift rules and gifts to new settlements
- Position of the non-deemed doms
- Spouses and deemed spouses trap
- Old s720 income in the golden settlement-new or old regime?
- Unwashed capital payments
- Pity the FDRs
- 10 key provisions in the new code
- Tainting the golden settlements
- Adjuster clauses are back
- Interest roll-ups
- When is a loan not a loan
- Exit charges and UK houses
- Rolling shares out of “excluded property” settlements
- The Kraken awakes – The POAT