Operational Resilience in Financial Services
Best Practice Resilience Governance Frameworks
Hear from the EBA and the BoE, understand new regulatory requirements and explore industry-wide best practice governance models
Understand and Prepare for regulatory requirements
Address Key Points in the New Regulatory Focus
- Set board-approved impact tolerances in firms
- Develop existing governance & risk systems to adopt new requirements
- Ensure board and senior management oversight & interpreting rules
- Gain knowledge to introduce an effective oversight function
- Prepare for Financial Policy Comittee's introduction of stress-testing to safeguard vital services
Understand Regulatory Plans & Expectations
- Hear from Paul Williams, Senior Technical Advisor, Operational Risk and Resilience at the Bank of England on expectations of building operational resilience.
- From Slavka Eley, Head of Banking Markets and Innovation at the European Banking Authority on recent guidelines on third party outsourcing in order to mitigate key resilience risks
- Assess market preparedness to respond to the requirements set out in the October Discussion Paper.
Hear from Leading Firms on Evolving Approaches
- Pinpoint existing and emerging business risks
- Establish appropriate risk appetite
- Ensure risk identification strategies meet the evolving needs of regulators
- Meet regulatory expectations of best practice governance and develop an effective oversight function
- Identify key considerations regarding the use of outsourcing, cloud-based providers, and IT failures
Become an Event Partner and Raise your Firm's profile within the Operational Resilience Space
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.