30 October 2018
Crowne Plaza City Hotel,
Operational Tax for Investment Managers: 7th Annual Practitioners' Forum
Navigate Ongoing Regulatory and Operational Tax Challenges for Funds and Fund Managers
Join HMRC, Big Four advisors and investment managers at our 7th annual forum
HMRC, Leading Investment Firms and Expert Tax Advisors
What makes this Forum so unique:
Gain Technical Knowledge from Expert Tax Advisors
- Update on current US Tax developments affecting funds and their managers
- Practical solutions to portfolio tax risks
- Industry best practice solutions to governing tax risks
- Latest update on withholding taxes, tax authority pressure and investor demand
Hear Feedback from HMRC on Latest Developments
- Delegates can hear a keynote update from Paul Tucker, Tax Specialist in Collective Investment Schemes from HMRC, who will be discussing current issues seen, an update on tax operations, and the latest regulatory position.
Benchmark Operational Tax Models against Leading Asset Managers
- Discuss ongoing reporting and transparency challenges in operational taxes with speakers from Man Group, Aviva Investors and more.
- Consolidate your firm's tax risk management governance by understanding varying models from firms such as M&G, Barings, and Schroders.