29 November 2017
Crowne Plaza London - The City,
London, EC4V 6DB
Operational Tax for Investment Managers - 6th Annual Practitioners' Forum
The only Forum to specifically address the latest operational tax governance, risk management, technical developments impacting Investment Managers!
Benefit from hearing directly from HMRC during the unique session:
“HMRC Perspective: Feedback from HMRC on Common Operational and Compliance Issues and Enquiries”
Collective Investment Scheme Centre
HMRC, PLUS 16+ OTHER SPEAKERS INCLUDING 8 INVESTMENT FIRMS...
What makes this Forum so unique:
Specifically scheduled to follow the 2017 Autumn Statement, join 17 speakers at this unique one day Forum providing a 6th annual update on operational tax developments and solutions specifically for the Investment Management Sector.
8 Investment Managers sharing practical experiences including...
Addressing the Management of Tax Risks Associated with Operational Taxes
- Forbes Bailey - Barings
- John Harpur - Aberdeen Asset Management
- Malcolm Richardson - M&G
- Malcom Powell - Investec Asset Management
Addressing Monitoring & Reporting Challenges for Key Operational Taxes
- Liza Taylor - Fidelity International
- Ed Hammond, Head of Tax Operations, Coller Capital
- Michael Back - Man Group
- Josephine Jacobs, Director, Product Tax EMEA, BlackRock
Feedback direct from HMRC on key operational issues...
Paul Tucker, Collective Investment Schemes Centre, HMRC covering..
HMRC Perspective: Feedback from HMRC on Common Operational Issues and Enquiries
8 Specialist Big 4 Advisors with guidance on technical issues including...
- Best Practice Operating Models for Managing Operational Tax Risk and Governance - Nathan Hall, Partner, KPMG
- Managing Key Capital Gains, Stamp and Transaction Tax Risks - Martin Walker, Head of Securities Tax, Deloitte
- Withholding Tax Opportunities Including European Court of Justice Discrimination Cases - Pam Gordon, Tax Director, PWC
- US Taxation Including Prospects for US Tax Reform, 871M and State and Local Tax Developments - Daniel Farrell, Partner, EY
- Managing the Evolving Investor and Fund Tax Reporting Issues in Key Jurisdictions - Matthew Fenwick, Director – Tax, KPMG
- Key Practical Points of the New German Tax Regime for Funds - Robert Welzel, Partner, WTS