Operational Taxes for Banks, Europe
OECD Feedback, updates on latest regulatory developments, and assessments of their impacts on tax operations
Stay ahead of regulatory developments and improve efficiency in your tax team with this one day conference for banks, tackling current and future operational tax and compliance challenges
Tackling Operational Tax & Compliance Challenges
This comprehensive one-day conference will give industry updates on key operational tax challenges affecting the European banking markets. Gain first-year reporting lessons learned from major banks, hear OECD feedback on key regulatory requirements, and benefit from updates from expert tax practitioners.
Prepare for Regulatory Requirements
- Hear updates on periodic reviews, IRS QI certification requirements and Mandatory Disclosure Rules
- Prepare for 2019 implementation of the QI and FATCA certifications
- Understand regulatory requirements of 871(m)
- Discuss the potential impact of DAC6 and ensure preparedness for 2019 transitional period
Benchmark Reporting and Tax Compliance Processes
- Benchmark your firm's experience and approaches to CRS and FATCA reporting
- Identify and address key operational tax challenges
- Explore AEI experiences and lessons learned
- Compare common areas of error and industry approaches to QI certifications
Gain Technical Updates from Leading Advisors
- Address current operating tax challenges affecting Switzerland and beyond
- Explore industry trends and overviews of periodic reviews and certification approaches ready for 2019
- Assess the impact of DAC 6 in tackling client engagement and transparency challenges
2018 Expert Speakers Included...
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Banking Taxation space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget.
Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on Jo.Dixon@informa.com or call: +44 (0)20 7551 9931.