Paul MillenFounder at Millen Tax & Legal GmbH
- Paul Foster Millen, the founder of Millen Tax & Legal GmbH, advises Swiss custodial banks, issuers of derivative instruments and other financial institutions on an array of international tax topics, notably their FATCA/QI, OECD CRS and §871(m) compliance programs.
- In addition, he provides tax and legal services to single family offices and HNWI US and non-US investors, specifically on the consequences from their US asset holdings - either held directly or through collective or privately held investment vehicles.
- Paul holds JD and LLM (Tax) degrees from NYU School of Law and a BA from Duke University.
- Prior to establishing his own firm, Paul worked in the tax department of Deloitte AG in Zurich and at Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP in New York.
- For more information on Paul, the firm or our service offering, please visit www.millentaxandlegal.ch or send an email to email@example.com.