10 & 11 April 2019
Outsourcing & Third-Party Risk Management in Financial Services - A Practical Guide
The only workshop to addressing key regulatory and operational challenges of outsourcing and 3rd party risk management specifically for Financial Services Firms
Join the 200+ workshop attendees that have benefited from this unique workshop
What will this outsourcing & 3rd party risk management workshop cover in its 11th year...
Day 1: Regulatory position, risk management and establishment of new contracts...
- Current drivers and benefits of outsourcing in today's financial services
- EBA, PRA and FCA expectations for governance of outsourcing arrangements
- New contract management - provider selection and due diligence
- Contract negotiation key issues to be address
- In-house to third party provider transition
Featuring case studies and practical exercises to embed and cement learning points...
- Structuring meaningful service level agreements (SLAs)
- Establishing risks and controls in outsourced operations
- Getting the most from your SLAs and MI
- Mitigating contract termination risks
Day 2: Relationship management, intra-group, cyber risks, MI, change and termination...
- Relationship management and governance frameworks
- Intra-group outsourcing operational and relationship challenges
- Cyber risks and data security
- Management Information in controlling an outsource relationship
- Change management and change controls
- Continuity planning and exit planning
- Reasons for exit and risk management implications
- Contract exit agreements negotiation and implementation
- Decommissioning and post exit
MEET YOUR WORKSHOP LEADER:
Eithne McManus is a consultant who specialises in assisting insurance and other financial services companies with enterprise-wide risk management, with a particular specialism in outsourcing arrangements. She is a qualified actuary, with over 20 years’ experience in the field of life assurance risk management. This included the role of Chief Executive of City of Westminster Assurance where, amongst other areas, she had direct responsibility for the governance and risk management of material outsourcing arrangements. As well as advising clients, Eithne is also a non-executive director of two insurance companies and an asset manager. She is a regular speaker at Infoline conferences and workshops in relation to risk management and outsourcing
What makes this uniquely interactive sourcing workshop so unique...
200+ PAST ATTENDEES
18 KEY TOPICS
About this practical third-party risk management workshop...
Who Should Attend
This unique course provides a practical guide to the essential principles and approaches of outsourcing and third-party risk management in today's Financial Services sector. The course will be of immediate value to financial services professionals who have, or are about to, take on responsibility for the management or oversight of outsourced operations. Risk or audit managers who want to understand the key approaches and best practice in this area will also benefit from attendance.
This course uses a combination of focused presentations, case studies and illustrations to identify and explore outsourcing risks and risk management approaches.
There will be ample opportunity for delegates to ask questions and raise specific points of interest or concern.
- DAY 1: - 09:45 Registration - 10:00 Sessions commence - 17:00 Q&A and close of day 1
- DAY 2: - 09.00 Sessions commence - 16:30 Final Q&A and close of course