Jeff Hibbard - Chief Product Officer, Fidor
Richard Martin - Managing Director, Payments & Cash Management, Barclays Bank
John Sacco - Head of Cash, Global Banking & Markets, Banco Santander
Lars Sjogren - Global Head of Transaction Banking, Danske Bank Group
Karl Turnbull - Director, Strategic Banking Partners, SWIFT
- The disruptive forces - digital connectivity; instant payments; open APIs; FinTech; blockchain
- What do retail and corporate customers want from us? How can we better serve their needs?
- How can banks harness regulation for growth rather than just to comply; particularly with respect to PSD2?
- Managing risk in the new faster, better, cheaper payments world envisaged by the regulators
- Where are the collaborative and competitive spaces in the new landscape?
- Should banks be technology companies or should they go back to being banks?
Plus, interactive polling with the audience