Comprehensive analysis of permanent establishments in modern international taxation
Essential Case Law
Ensure you gain a thorough understanding of essential case law and critical decisions on the subject, led by our eminent chairman, Jonathan Schwarz.
- French Conseil d’Etat on Zimmer
- Norwegian Supreme Court in Dell Products
- Indian High Court on Formula One
- South African Tax Court in AB LLC and BD Holdings LLC v SARs
Interactive Case Studies
Our esteemed panel of international taxation experts will consider recent developments in taxing permanent establishments under domestic law and tax treaties, administrative practice and judicial decisions, as well as adherence to, or divergence from, OECD practice using case studies drawn from practical experience.
Case Studies Include:
- Intra Group Management Services
- Distribution Arrangements, The Digital Economy and BEPS
Critical International Perspectives
Ensure you benefit from our exceptional speaker faculty, spanning across various European jurisdictions and pose your queries directly to the experts in the international taxation sphere. Places to the event are limited to ensure that you benefit from the expertise of those at the forefront of international taxation in a relaxed and close knit environment, providing you with high level and interactive learning on the latest issues affecting multinational enterprises.
- The meaning of PE and the attribution of PE profits
- The impact of BEPS Action 7, Diverted Profits Tax and more
- Interactive panel session – Q&A with the experts
- Interactive case studies based on current practical problems
Who Should Attend?
- Tax Directors
- Tax Managers
- Tax Managers in large MNEs
- Heads of Tax
- Tax Accountants
- International Tax Advisers
Designed to bring you up-to-date on the latest changes in the taxation of cross-border business, whether by foreign companies operating in the UK or UK companies operating abroad.This highly interactive course brings together experts in the international tax field, from the legal, banking and accounting professions, and offers the most cutting-edge view in a round table format that is conducive to high level bespoke learning.
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options, to help you demonstrate thought leadership in the Permanent Establishments and BEPS arena.
For more information please contact David Gold on David.Gold@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 20 7017 7243