Why Should I Attend?
- Will Instructions and Anticipating and Avoiding Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 Claims
- Disclosure and Dawson-Damer
- Proprietary Estoppel: The Other Way of Unlocking Estates
3 Key Themes Covered in just 1 day:
- Your Rights to Choose Heirship
- How to Plan Effectively
- Protecting Assets and Testamentary Freedom
Testamentary Freedom in Different Countries: What Should I Know?
- Sonia Velasco, Partner, Cuatrecasas
- Matthew Duncan, Partner, Kingsley Napley
- Caroline Cohen, Solicitor, The French Law Practice
3 Themes in just 1 day:
Your Rights to Choose Heirship
- Refresher on the 1975 Inheritance Act: Do I Know It All?
- llott v Mitson Discussed: In What Circumstances and Could the CoA Have Been Right?
How to Plan Effectively
- Will Trusts and the New IHT Exemption on Homes
- Tax and Will Planning: How to Prevent this Post Death
- Will Instructions & Anticipating and Avoiding 1975 Act claims: Non-Contentious vs Contentious Colleagues
Protecting Assets and Testamentary Freedom
- Disclosure and Dawson-Damer: The Issues of Data Protection
- Property Passing Outside the Will: Case Study on Proprietary Estoppel
- Testamentary Freedom in Different Countries: What Should I Know?