Key Highlights Include:
Insurance as a Wealth Planning Tool: What, Why and How?
- What types of life insurance are there (PPLI/VA and “wrappers”, onshore v offshore, Europe and the US markets)?
- Why should HNWI be using life insurance based investment products?
- How does life insurance work with other wealth planning structures (e.g. trusts)?
Non-Dom Changes: Is Insurance a Holistic Wealth Planning Vehicle?
- How to plan using insurance for clients being impacted by the non-dom changes coming into force in April 2017
- How to structure life policies with control on access to the next generation
- The benefits of combining trust together with life policies
Life Insurance in Europe - What Changes Hath CRS Wrought?
This session will also cover CRS for Countries which are yet to adopt it. It will consider and attempt to predict what the future holds for them.
The Private Client Hub
VISIT THE PRIVATE CLIENT HUB FOR EXPERT INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS
The freshest commentary, opinions and viewpoints from industry experts under one knowledge hub