IIR & IBC Finance is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Technical Workshops - CE Credits Available
- What is it?
- How does it work
- How is it done?
- Thinking about Asset Allocation
Changes, challenges and discussion on strategies for growth
· Effect of tax reform on PPLI
· Department of Labour fiduciary ruling and itsimpacts on insurance advice
· Impact of protectionist policies on the privateplacement industry
· Trends in foreign investment into the US:comparison of PP uptake in domestic US versus foreign investment
· Expansion in offshore carriers: Europe,Caribbean, Puerto Rico
· PPLI/VA opportunities in the Institutional space
· Key Family Office statistics: how many familyoffices using PPLI/VA, average premium size
· Who is adding new managers onto their platforms
· Policy level diversification
· Extent to which policies are underwritten
· What platform opportunities are there to growIDFs
· How it works
· Data points and benchmarks
· Best practice