Europe's Leading Private Placement Conference
Learn from active issuers and investors and network with all the key private placement players
- Create lasting networks with over 400 attendees at Europe's premier gathering of private placement professionals.
- Experience unrivalled content with expertise and insight from the leading figures in the private placement industry.
- The Private Placements App allow you to connect with fellow attendees before the event, receive the latest updates and continue networking once the event has ended.
Build relationships with the people you want to meet
400+ attendees representing the largest European gathering of private placement industry leaders with representation from issuers, investors, agents and experts gathered in London in November.
Delegates represented over 100 different issuing corporates, 80 institutional investment managers & 18 different countries.
Free attendance for both issuers and investors
We have a limited number of free places for selected institutions and organisations. To qualify you must either:
- Be employed in a corporate finance role. For instance as CFO, Treasurer, etc.
- Be an asset manager / investor with the capacity to invest in private placements or similar products
For more information or to apply, please contact Anne.Thormann@informa.com
Private Placements Global Forum Statistics
Get more from the Forum
Arrange meetings in advance and see who is attending with the Private Placements Forum App
Make planning your experience at the forum and creating connections simple
The forum app helps you identify who to meet before arriving, view the delegate list in advance, send messages to fellow attendees and set up meeting.
Join us on the morning of Friday 3rd November for the 1/2 day Infrastructure Summit.
These focused sessions will explore current alternative financing options for infrastructure projects.
The summit is the perfect opportunity to meet with both issuers and investors who have a focus on infrastructure and projects.
Special Guest Presentation
With insight from beyond the Private Placements market, the special guest presentation provides an overview of outside isues that affect the private placements market and corporate finance in general.
Previous presentations have focused on a range of topics from technological advances to geopolitical uncertainty.
The special presenter will be announced soon, so make sure you register to keep up to date with the latest from the forum.
Showcase your Expertise at Europe's Largest Gathering of Private Placement Professionals
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options to help you raise your profile in front of the Private Placement community.
For more information please contact Edward Kirk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7017 4181