Thursday 2nd November 2017
The Tower Hotel,
The European Meeting Place for the Global Private Placement Debt Finance Community
Join 400+ Global Attendees from across Europe and beyond
Europe's Leading Private Placement Conference
Learn from active issuers and investors and network with all the key private placement players
- Create lasting networks with over 400 attendees at Europe's premier gathering of private placement professionals.
- Experience unrivalled content with expertise and insight from the leading figures in the private placement industry.
- The Private Placements App allow you to connect with fellow attendees before the event, receive the latest updates and continue networking once the event has ended.
Build relationships with the people you want to meet
400+ attendees representing the largest European gathering of private placement industry leaders with representation from issuers, investors, agents and experts gathered in London in November.
Delegates represented over 100 different issuing corporates, 80 institutional investment managers & 18 different countries.
Free attendance for both issuers and investors
We have a limited number of free places for selected institutions and organisations. To qualify you must either:
- Be employed in a corporate finance role. For instance as CFO, Treasurer, etc.
- Be an asset manager / investor with the capacity to invest in private placements or similar products
For more information or to apply, please contact Anne.Thormann@informa.com
Private Placements Global Forum Statistics
Hear Insights into Recent Private Placements from Issuers & Investors
Join us on the morning of Friday 3rd November for the 1/2 day Infrastructure Summit and explore current alternative financing options for infrastructure projects.
The summit is the perfect opportunity to meet with both issuers and investors who have a focus on infrastructure and projects. With expert contributions from GIP, Macquarie, Societe Generale, JP Morgan Asset Management, Barings, Greenberg Traurig, Aviva, Allianz and many more
Arrange meetings in advance and see who is attending with the Private Placements Forum App
Make planning your experience at the forum and creating connections simple
The forum app helps you identify who to meet before arriving, view the delegate list in advance, send messages to fellow attendees and set up meetings.
Showcase your Expertise at Europe's Largest Gathering of Private Placement Professionals
We have a number of exclusive and innovative sponsorship and speaking options to help you raise your profile in front of the Private Placement community.
For more information please contact Edward Kirk on email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7017 4181