14 Speakers including 12 Banks - all in just one day...
Whats on the agenda at the 2nd Annual European Forum:
Benefit from practical insights into experiences via multiple case studies and panel sessions featuring product control, market risk and valuation specialists from Banks
An agenda focusing in on today's key topics:
- PRA Regulatory expectations
- Operating model challenges
- Shaping controls from incidents
- FRTB impact on market risk and product control
- Optimising P&L explain preparation and value
- Responses to IFRS 9 practical impacts
- Current valuation framework & fair value issues
- Demonstrating observability of pricing inputs & levelling
- Highlighting XVA valuation developments & implications
What makes this Forum so unique:
- 14 speakers
- 11 sessions
- 12 Bank representatives
- 6 case studies from banks
- 9 presentations
- 2 panel sesssions
- Big 4 advisory firms
- and all in just one day!
6 case studies from Banks including:
- UBS: Learning Lessons and Shaping Controls from Past Operational Risk Incidents
- Santander: Addressing Current Valuation Framework Issues and Developments in Achieving Fair Value
- RBC Capital Markets: Clarifying the Impact of ‘Fundamental Review of the Trading Book’ (FRTB) for the Market Risk and Product Control Relationship
- Barclays: Examining Product Control Operating Models and Challenges in Today’s Post-Offshoring Environment
- Deutsche Bank: Demonstrating Observability of Pricing Inputs and Levelling Within the Fair Valuation Framework
Just some of the past attendees to this Forum include...
Barclays Bank - Credit Suisse - Banca IMI - Goldman Sachs - BNP Paribas - Bank for International Settlements - HSBC - Chappuis Halder & Cie - CIBC - Deloitte - Helaba London - Macquarie Group - JP Morgan - Derivexperts - Lloyds Banking Group - Mitsubishi UFJ Securities International - Rabobank - ING Bank - Morgan Stanley - Rate Validation Services - Natixis - Nordea - Parker Fitzgerald - PwC - Societe Generale - Solum Financial - State Street Bank & Trust - UBS - and more...
The 2nd Annual European Product Control Forum for Banks in numbers...
Become an Event Partner and raise your Firm's profile within the Product Control space...
As an event sponsorship or exhibition Partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Product Control advice, software and data. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 207 551 9318, or click on the link below for more details.