Why you should attend
Returning to London in November, the 6th RRP Summit will again bring together the leading minds from Banks, Regulators and the industry to examine the key issues in Recovery and Resolution.
Join 100+ peers at the leading Summit for the industry and examine topics including:
Regulatory Keynotes and Updates
- FSB consultation document on bail-in execution
- Bank of England Developments for internal MREL
- Regulatory Developments in RRP
- Current Challenges in Operational Continuity Planning
- Examining the EBA RTS on Valuation in Resolution
- Downstreaming Internal TLAC
- FSB Guidance on CCP Resolution and proposal for an EU Regulation
- Resolution Planning, Subordination and Resolvability Requirements
- The Italian and Portuguese Bail-outs: Case Studies and Observations
- Integrating the Recovery and Resolution Plans into the Wider Business
Recovery and Resolvability
- Recovery Planning: Changes and Challenges
- Operational Continuity Current Priorities
- Implications of Brexit for RRP Regimes
- Playbooks and Fire drills in practice – what does good look like?
- Funding in Resolution Scenarios
THIS YEAR'S SUMMIT IN NUMBERS
30+ Regulatory and Bank Speakers
It was very informative to hear the regulator’s and other institution’s views. This will enable us to leverage opinions in progressing our own work.
Great to get regulators at all levels and banks of all types to debate the topics.
Lloyds Banking Group
Excellent blend of speakers. Great balance of regulators and practitioners and of the practical and theoretical aspects of recovery and resolution planning.
A first class event with top quality speakers and a first rate list of delegates.
Extremely useful forum. Meeting your peers from the same industry, helps share best practice and consolidates your knowledge.