The 7th Recovery and Resolution London Summit
Hear from Regulators and Leading Banks on Funding & Valuation, Resolution Data & MI, Moving the Resolution Plan into BAU, Brexit Impacts and more...
Stay Ahead of Regulatory Developments at this Leading Industry Summit
Why you should attend
Returning to London in November, the 7th RRP Summit will again bring together the leading minds from Banks, Regulators and the industry to examine the key issues in Recovery and Resolution.
Stay on top of key developments and join your peers at the leading Summit for the industry featuring:
Regulatory Keynotes and Updates
- Updates from UK Regulators on Recovery & Resolution Policy
- Single Resolution Board on Priorities Looking Ahead
- Perspective from European Resolution Authorities
- Applying Expectations of Dry-Runs and Playbooks
- Engage with over 5 industry panel sessions
- Meet the leading minds in recovery & resolution
- Hear from firms including UBS, RBS, ABN AMRO, Sumitomo Mitsui Bank, JP Morgan, BNP Paribas & Standard Chartered
Resolution, Recovery and Resolvability
- Assessing Industry Implementation of MREL and TLAC
- Funding Developments in Recovery & Resolution
- Bail-In Execution & Market Impact of Capital Changes
- Operationalisation of the Resolution Plan
Speakers Confirmed so far...
It was very informative to hear the regulator’s and other institution’s views. This will enable us to leverage opinions in progressing our own work.
Great to get regulators at all levels and banks of all types to debate the topics.
Lloyds Banking Group
Excellent blend of speakers. Great balance of regulators and practitioners and of the practical and theoretical aspects of recovery and resolution planning.
A first class event with top quality speakers and a first rate list of delegates.
Extremely useful forum. Meeting your peers from the same industry, helps share best practice and consolidates your knowledge.