14 - 16 December 2016
Le Méridien Piccadilly,
The 5th Recovery and Resolution London Summit
Analysing the Regulatory Developments for TLAC, MREL, Operational Continuity, CCPs, Resolvability and more
Hear from 10+ Regulators and 20+ Banks at the leading RRP Summit
Why you should attend
Returning to London in December, the 5th RRP Summit will again bring together the leading minds from Banks, Regulators and the industry to examine the key issues in Recovery and Resolution.
Join 100+ peers at the leading Summit for the industry and examine topics including:
Regulatory Keynotes and Updates
- FSB Internal TLAC Update
- Bank of England MREL Requirements
- Regulators' Panel - Resolution Planning and Subordination
- Resolvability Progress and Priorities
- EBA Valuation Guidance
- Downstreaming Internal TLAC
- Adopting and Issuing TLAC/MREL
- Operationalising Bail-in
- Examining Italian and Portuguese Bail-outs
- Market Perceptions of Debt Instruments
- US Recognition of Bail-in
Recovery and Resolvability
- Mapping Critical Functions and Shared Services
- Challenges in Operational Continuity
- Implications of Brexit for RRP Regimes
- Benchmarking Recovery Plans
- Funding in Resolution Scenarios
THIS YEAR'S SUMMIT IN NUMBERS
30+ Regulatory and Bank Speakers
It was very informative to hear the regulator’s and other institution’s views. This will enable us to leverage opinions in progressing our own work.
Great to get regulators at all levels and banks of all types to debate the topics.
Lloyds Banking Group
Excellent blend of speakers. Great balance of regulators and practitioners and of the practical and theoretical aspects of recovery and resolution planning.
A first class event with top quality speakers and a first rate list of delegates.
Extremely useful forum. Meeting your peers from the same industry, helps share best practice and consolidates your knowledge.