Riten GohilPartner at Sphonic
- Riten joined Sphonic- a London Based innovative RegTech firm supporting some of the leading digital brands in the world - in 2012 from Visa Europe
- He served as CEO until December 2017 to devote more time to his newly born daughter. He currently heads Sphonic’s enterprise and strategic relationships as well as identifying industry trends for the positioning of the company’s products.
- At Visa, Riten lead the European programme in respect of Customer authentication which incorporated Verified by Visa, Dynamic Passwords on devices and powered credit cards as well as Risk Based Authentication
- His career spans over 20 years working for public and private sector organisations in the field of financial crime investigation, detection and prevention most notably with APACS (now UK Finance) leading on CNP Fraud and Identity Theft where he chaired a multi-agency working group for the Home Office, which culminated in an invitation to Buckingham Palace to meet the Queen
- Riten is active in the Fintech, Regtech and payments industry with an extensive insight into industry trends and a significant professional network