23 - 24 May 2018
Holiday Inn London – Bloomsbury,
Coram Street, London, WC1N 1HT
Regulatory Reporting for Banks - 3rd Annual European Forum
Hear PRA, ECB & 12 Banks Addressing the Latest Risk Reporting and Data Governance Expectations
3x Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) & European Central Bank (ECB) keynote speakers...
Just some of the Content on this year's 3rd Annual Bank Reporting Forum:
Hear direct from ECB & PRA with Regulatory feedback including...
EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK - Patrick Hogan, Head of Supervisory Data Services Section:
- ECB Perspective: Quality of Supervisory Data Submissions – Measurement Framework and Efforts to Enhance Quality
PRUDENTIAL REGULATORY AUTHORITY: - Carl Taylor, Senior Technical Analyst:
- Insights into the Direction of Travel and Key Messages for Firms on Regulatory Reporting Data
EUROPEAN CENTRAL BANK- Francis Gross, Senior Advisor:
- Building the Common Data Infrastructure for Operations and Reporting
Benefit from 13 Banks giving multiple case studies including..
- HSBC: Optimising Governance and Controls Around the Data Quality Processes and Links with BCBS 239
- Erste Group Bank: Ensuring IFRS 9 FINREP Disclosure and Reporting Requirements are met
- Nordea: Meeting Granular Line-by-Line Regulatory Reporting Expectations including AnaCredit
- Commerzbank: Enhancing Ongoing Regulatory Reporting Compliance and Transparency Procedures and Controls
Hear from yet more Banks & Advisors on the interactive panels...
Responses to the Increasingly Granular Data Expectations and Ongoing Data Quality Challenge from Supervisors
- Credit Suisse - UBS - Natixis - Nordea
Managing Evolving Team Roles, Structures and Strategy: From External Reporting to Internal Analysis
- SMBCE - Credit Suisse - UBS Wealth Management
Meeting Pillar III Phase 3 Expectations and Lessons Learned to Date from Phases 1 & 2
- Nordea - MLAdvisory - Deloitte and more..
Plus, 13 Banks sharing practical experiences including...
WHY you should attend THE 2018 EUROPEAN Regulatory Reporting FORUM...
BECOME AN EVENT SPONSOR OR EXHIBITION PARTNER..
As an event sponsorship or exhibition partner, we can help you to forge new business relationships, share your experiences and position yourself as a go-to firm for Financial and Risk Reporting expertise within the Banking Sector. Through understanding your business objectives and requirements we can tailor a solution to suit your strategy and budget. Don't miss your chance to get involved! For a bespoke package, contact Jo Dixon on on Jo.Dixon@Informa.com or call: +44 (020) 755 19318
Compelling material for attendees to reflect and identify areas for innovation and improvement
Really useful seminar, good content with some excellent speakers
Santander UK PLC
A good mix of peer speakers and senior regulatory presence.
J.P. Morgan Chase
Excellent choice of speakers providing valuable insights and practical examples.
Bank of Valletta Plc
Interesting topics. Engagement. Good discussion.