20 June - 21 June
Retail Conduct Risk Forum
Real-life Industry Experience and Regulatory Expertise
Do Not Miss the GDPR Workshop!
- When Things Go Wrong – Learning from Enforcement Actions
Understand the Impact of MiFID II on Conduct Risk
Understanding Conduct in the Context of Digital Platforms – a Case Study
Defining the Scope of Conduct Risk
Conduct presents an ever-present risk and compliance challenge. This concise conference brings you real-life experiences and regulatory updates, helping you benchmark your practices against industry best practice. With three industry case studies and plenty of legal expertise this is a one-stop-shop for all conduct risk professionals.
- UK and EU Regulatory Change
- Creating a Culture of Good Conduct
- Insights into practical steps to improve conduct compliance utilising complaints data and efficient Management Information
Meet Your Expert Speakers!
Do not Miss the Post-Conference Workshop
With GDPR set to have a major impact on all firms, this is a key opportunity to hear more in detail about the regulation and in an interactive format pick apart the technical detail and how it impacts you and your firm.
- Know where your data is
- Third Parties and Data - What are your exposures?
- Customer Transparency - Building Trust
- What does privacy mean for your organisation?
- How to manage consent in practice
- Internal governance - Who's problem is this?
- Making the best use of your data under GDPR