Navigating the Transition to Risk Free Rates
Identifying and Exploring Efficient Paths and Technical Challenges to New Benchmark Adoption
Diverse Market Participants Share Their Views on Reformed Sonia, SOFR, LIBOR Legacy Contracts, Rate Robustness, Term Rates, Accounting Challenges, and Client Communications.
Explore Accounting and Operational Aspects of the Risk Free Rates Transition
- Get new insights on managing the LIBOR-Sonia spread.
- Address technical accounting problems arising from the use of new benchmarks.
- Understand how to efficiently navigate multiple global benchmarks.
Preserve Contract Robustness for LIBOR-Referencing Legacy Products
- More than £200 trn of contracts use LIBOR as an underlying benchmark. What happens to these products after 2021?
- Explore the legal and financial aspects of negotiating and converting LIBOR-referencing legacy contracts.
- Investigate what lessons can be derived from the management of contracts referencing discontinued LIBOR currency rates
Manage Communications in a Time of Transition
- Help clients understand how the new benchmarks will affect their portfolios
- Hear from leading asset managers on how to assuage customer concerns.
- For corporate debt issuers, explore how to best disclose and control risks associated with the deterioration or discontinuation of LIBOR.