22-23 May 2019
Risk Nordics 2019
Keep Pace with the Biggest Issues in Risk Management for Nordic Banks
The only summit dedicated to exploring the unique needs of financial institutions operating in Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, and the Baltic states
What's your survival strategy in a risky world?
Drive efficiency and manage key risks at the only forum dedicated to the specific needs of financial institutions operating in the Nordic region. Risk Nordics gives delegates two days of exciting content and discussion, in addition to unparalleled opportunities and networking and professional development.
Engage with Policymakers in the Nordics Region and EU
- Head from the ECB on developing stress testing models
- Engage in a panel discussion with industry speakers and Christopher Kok, Deputy Head of Division, Stress Test Modelling at the European Central Bank
- Identify top risks for Nordic Banks with a presentation from Mattias Persson, Chief Economist and Head of Economic Analysis Department at Riksgalden
Holistic Risk Management Topics and
- Compare different stress testing scenarios with banks and the ECB
- Reflect on lessons learned from the EBA stress tests
Connect Market Risks with New Regulatory Deliverables
- Benchmark FRTB Implementation and Future Priorities