12 - 13 November 2019
Risk Nordics 2019
Keep Pace with the Biggest Issues in Risk Management for Nordic Banks and Insurers
Exploring the unique needs of financial institutions operating in Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, and the Baltic states
What's your survival strategy in a risky world?
Drive efficiency and manage key risks at the only forum dedicated to the specific needs of institutions in the Nordic region. Risk Nordics gives delegates two days of exciting content and discussion, in addition to unparalleled opportunities in networking and professional development.
KEY POLICY DEVELOPMENTS
- Hear from the European Central Bank in an interactive stress testing panel session.
- Identify top risks for Nordic Banks with a presentation from Swedish Riksgalden.
- Tackle risk and compliance challenges in a fragmented regulatory environment
- Hear from firms across the region on interaction with local and EU-wide bodies.
HOLISTIC RISK MANAGEMENT
- Cyber risk and digital innovation
- Climate risk management and sustainable finance
- Operational risk and resilience
- Conduct risk and AML considerations
- Governing the risk and compliance functions
- Improving data management
EXPERT INSIGHTS DURING STREAMED AFTERNOON SESSIONS
Banking & Insurance
- Benchmark FRTB implementation and future priorities
- Discuss Basel III Finalisation & Basel IV Impacts
- Model Risk management approaches in financial services
- Practical perspectives on IRRBB adoption
- Implementing IORP II
- Evaluate the impact of the new Swedish Covered Bond Framework
- Cyber Insurance
2019 Speakers Confirmed So Far...
Chief Economist and Head of Economic Analysis Department
Riksgalden/Swedish National Debt Office
Firms who joined us last year...
• Aarhus University
• ABN AMRO
• Aktia Bank
• Arch Underwriters Europe
• Avanza Bank
• Bank of Aland
• Blarna Bank
• Danske Bank
• Erste and Steiermarkische Bank
• European Risk Management Council
• Finance Denmark
• Jyske Bank
• Klarna Bank
• Landsbankinn hf
• OP Financial Group
• Sandander Consumer Finance
• Sparebanken Best
• Swedish Export Corporation
• Uppsala University