12 - 13 November 2019
Risk Nordics 2019
Keep Pace with the Biggest Issues in Risk Management for Nordic Banks and Insurers
The only summit dedicated to exploring the unique needs of financial institutions operating in Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, and the Baltic states
What's your survival strategy in a risky world?
Drive efficiency and manage key risks at the only forum dedicated to the specific needs of financial institutions operating in the Nordic region. Risk Nordics gives delegates two days of exciting content and discussion, in addition to unparalleled opportunities and networking and professional development.
Engage with Policymakers in the Nordics Region and EU
- Hear from the ECB on developing stress testing models. Engage in a panel discussion with industry speakers and Christopher Kok, Deputy Head of Division, Stress Test Modelling at the European Central Bank
- Identify top risks for Nordic Banks with a presentation from Mattias Persson, Chief Economist and Head of Economic Analysis Department at Riksgalden
Holistic Risk Management Topics
- Cyber Risk and Digital Innovation
- Climate Risk Management Approaches and Sustainable Finance
- Operational Risk and Resilience
- Conduct Risk
Navigate Regulation Affecting Risk Managers
- Benchmark FRTB implementation and future priorities
- Discuss Basel III Finalisation & Basel IV Impacts
- Implement IORP II
- Evaluate the impact of the new Swedish Covered Bond Framework
2019 Speakers Confirmed So Far...
Firms who joined us last year...
Arch Underwriters Europe
Bank of Aland
Erste and Steiermarkische Bank
European Risk Management Council
OP Financial Group
Sandander Consumer Finance
Swedish Export Corporation