What's your survival strategy in a risky world?
Manage and neutralize today’s top risks at an all-new forum geared to the needs of financial institutions operating in the Nordic region. Risk Nordics promises to provide delegates with not only two days of exciting content and discussion, but also unparalleled opportunities and networking and professional development.
- The two-day programme of panel discussions, lively roundtables, and engaging keynotes explores the most pertinent issues in risk management and mitigation.
- Dedicated sessions with address the implications of leaving a zero-interest rate environment (as well as the region's general macroeconomic outlook), and how to best navigate the particularities of country-level supervision.
- A flagship CRO Roundtable will address the biggest risks facing Nordic financial institutions in 2018 and beyond.
Hear from Industry Experts on Various Risk Areas
- Optimize your firm’s preparations for EBA Stress Testing
- Manage and Measure Counterparty Credit Risk Exposures
- Navigate the Biggest Key Challenges in Liquidity Risk Management
Connect Market Risks with New Regulatory Deliverables
- Best Practices for Working with the Updated Asset Quality Review Manual
- The Structure and Execution of SREP in the Nordic Region
- Navigating FRTB Implementation
Anticipate Future Risks and Prepare to Manage Them
- Mitigating Cyber, Geopolitical, and Strategic Risks
- Discuss Machine Learning’s Business Use Case in Banking Risk Management
- Managing Climate Risks: Improving Climate Risk Management and Reporting