24 - 26 March 2020|Hotel Okura,Amsterdam
Agile risk management for a changing market place
Challenge culture. Rethink business models. Navigate uncertainty.
The world's leading conference for risk managers within insurance. 3 days, 50 global CROs, 65+ speakers and 200+ senior attendees determining the future of risk in the insurance markets.
The world's leading conference for risk management in insurance
Hear from 65+ expert speakers
65+ risk experts from both within the insurance sector and beyond will share their expertise.
Speakers will include geopolitical analysts, brand strategists, economists, cyber security specialists and more!
Become tomorrow’s CRO today
Deal with the challenges concerning CROs today:
- How can the CRO can better interact with the CEO, CTO, COO and other senior management?
- How are CROs currently navigating market conditions?
- Strategy planning for insurers in a low interest rate environment
Join the RiskMinds Insurance community
Have the conversations that matter to you, with the people that matter to you.
200+ senior professionals in attendance from 50+ countries across 5 continents. Meet like-minded experts, identify business partners and rub shoulders with market leaders.
2020 strategic themes
- Risk management of the future: ethics vs compliance
- Diversity and risk management
- Risk management and acquisition
- Capital optimisation – what can you do to strengthen the balance sheet and future value of returns?
- Outsourcing and third-party regulation
- Culture and what role do you have to play?
New focus on operational resilience
How can you better align operational resilience with the current business model?
How can you demonstrate that you're a resilient business?
- Business continuity planning
- Cyber resilience
- Conduct risk
- Disaster recovery scenario planning
- Crisis management
- Enterprise risk
New focus on sustainability
How should insurers facilitate the move to a low carbon economy?
- Advantages of sustainable development
- Economic climate and outlook
- How do you assess risk appetite with regards to climate change?
- Sustainable and ethical investment management
- Sustainable capital generation
- Regulatory responses to sustainability
RiskMinds Insurance in numbers
Get the latest event updates
Stand out from the crowd
We'll provide you the platform to connect with 200+ senior decision-makers.
Whether you want to get your voice heard, get your brand seen or meet the people that matter to you - we can help.
Please contact Josef Lanjri on Josef.Lanjri@KNect365.com or call +44 (0) 20 7017 7037
YEAR-ROUND CONTENT FROM RISKMINDS365
The RiskMinds365 website features insights, interviews and articles from our global network of risk management experts within insurance.
Risk Management Training
Face-to-face, digital and bespoke in-company courses
RiskMinds' learning partner, IFF, offers two, three and five day courses in London, a postgraduate certificate distance learning programme and unique learning solutions tailored to your business needs.
LEAD MEDIA PARTNER: FINTECH FUTURES
The premier publishing platform for the worldwide fintech community – providing daily news, analysis and expert commentary. Comprehensive, accessible and free.
CERTIFIED BY THE CPD CERTIFICATION SERVICE
RiskMinds Insurance is a CPD certified event.
Delegate attendees will receive a CPD certificate after attending the event. For further information on CPD accreditation please visit: www.cpduk.co.uk