FRTB and Market Risk
Your FRTB and Market Risk highlights on the RiskMinds International 2019 agenda
FRTB and market risk agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on FRTB and market risk on Wednesday 4 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- FRTB panel: how much are business models going to change?
- A new CVA risk framework
- Non-modellable risk factors: the FRTB elephant in the room
- Passing the P&L Attribution test under the new guidelines
- Streamlining data sources: data pooling and collaboration
- Synergies between FRTB & IFRS 13
- How are regulators responding to the implementation in their jurisdiction?
Hear from the leading experts in FRTB and market risk
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 2 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.