Operational and Emerging Risk
Your operational and emerging risk highlights on the RiskMinds International 2019 agenda
Operational and emerging risk agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on operational and emerging risk on Wednesday 4 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Impacts of an economic shock on Op Risk losses
- Interview: deploying new technologies to advance your AML governance
- 3rd party risk – creating a clear line of communication
- Reporting and managing vendors effectively to improve alignment
- Project management risk – determining your key success factors
- Automating and industrializing risk controls and testing
- Who do banks need to be hiring and how to get the best out of them?
Hear from the leading experts in operational and emerging risks
Why Not Also Attend:
Technology Risk and Operational Resilience Summit
Monday 2 December
NEW FOR 2019!
How do you structure the risk function around new technology risks? How can you achieve business resilience in the face of digital transformation, cyber security, AI and data developments?
This summit explores how you can manage the risk of the technologies that are changing the face of banking.
ORM Benchmarking, KRIs and Cyber Risk Assessment Workshop
With Ariane Chapelle, Founder, Chappelle Consulting
Friday 6 December
Ariane is a world leading expert and highly regarded trainer. The course is a must-have for all operational risk practitioners.
Compare notes with peers and benchmark your practices with industry standards on risk appetite, KRIs, risk management framework maturity and project risk management.