Operational Resilience Summit
Delve into the technologies that are changing the face of banking. Discover the new relationship between IT and risk to better understand the threats and opportunities posed.
Monday 2 December 2019
Why attend the Operational Resilience Summit?
With cyber security growing in prominence with each passing year, RiskMinds International is delighted to announce the launch of the Operational Resilience Summit for 2019.
We will be assessing how IT and risk can work together to combat the new challenges faced by the industry.
In a new format for 2019, we will host expert technology briefings on some of the new innovations shaping banking. Other topics of interest include the evaluation of the 3 lines of defence and how effective this is for IT risk, meeting regulatory expectations, using AI and Big Data to manage risk during a recession, data privacy & leakage and more.
Hear from Commerzbank, Scotiabank, Nordea, Commerical Bank International, RBC, Nedbank and more on how they are installing operational resilience within their firms
Topics covered include
- Digital transformation in baking: past, present and future
- New technology briefings
- Exploring the opportunities and risks of disruptive technology and innovation
- Are we ready to use AI and big data to manage risk in the recession scenario?
- Meeting regulatory expectations
- The CISO's perspective on technology risk
- The human factor
- 3rd party and vendor management
- Data privacy and leakage
- Cyber security working group
- 10 things every risk manager needs to know about protecting the business from technology risk