Technology Risk and Operational Resilience Summit
How to achieve business resilience in the face of digital transformation and increasing technology risks
2 December 2019. Separately bookable.
Why attend the Operational Resilience and Technology Risk Summit?
The summit assesses how to achieve business resilience in the face of digital transformation, cyber security, AI and data development. With cyber security growing in prominence with each passing year, RiskMinds International is delighted to announce the launch of the Technology Risk and Operational Resilience Summit for 2019.
- Expert technology briefings on the new innovations shaping banking
- A CRO evaluation panel addressing the opportunities and risks of disruptive technology and innovation
- The CRO Case Study
Marcus Chromik, CRO, Commerzbank answers the question: are you ready to use AI and big data to manage risk in a recession scenario?
- A cyber security working group looking at risk appetite, crisis management and resilience
- Detailed presentations on third party vendor management, data privacy and regulatory expectations
Topics covered include
- Digital transformation in baking: past, present and future
- Exploring the opportunities and risks of disruptive technology and innovation
- Are we ready to use AI and big data to manage risk in the recession scenario?
- Meeting regulatory expectations
- The CISO's perspective on technology risk
- The human factor
- 3rd party and vendor management
- Data privacy and leakage
- Cyber security working group
- 10 things every risk manager needs to know about protecting the business from technology risk