Recovery, resolution and liquidity
Your recovery, resolution and liquidity highlights on the RiskMinds International 2018 agenda
Recovery, resolution and liquidity agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on recovery, resolution and liquidity on Thursday 6 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Funding and resolution: how to meet the requirements?
- Liquidity and resolution: getting a leg-up back to business as usual
- Clarification on the identified substantive impediments sanctions for banks
- Senior non-preferred debt: how the new liability class will help meet the MREL eligibility criteria
- Complying with new TLAC requirements
- How will Internal MREL/TLAC work within the banking union?
- Internal MREL: what should the instruments look like?
Hear from the leading experts in recovery, resolution and liquidity
Why Not Also Attend:
The Global Risk Regulation Summit
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation at global banks to review the regulatory horizon, including a focus on stress testing, at the International Risk Regulation Summit.
Recovery and Resolution Planning Workshop
Workshop leader: Monika Mars, Managing Director, MM RISK ADVISORY SERVICES
Providing an overview of current practices and challenges in recovery and resolution planning.
Gain an overview of regulatory developments at global and European level. And touch on national approaches to recovery and resolution planning - e.g. in the US, UK and Switzerland, before providing examples of recovery and resolution planning from a practitioners’ perspective.
The workshop will also include a specific session on TLAC, MREL and Bail-in.