Lanyard & Badge Sponsor
Dentons Risk Consulting delivers a range of design, assurance and remediation services. We support senior management, compliance and risk functions and business units assess, enhance and embed their governance arrangements; risk, compliance and financial crime capabilities; conduct and culture; and process and control environments. We work across all financial services sectors and all customer and markets focussed activities.
- practical preventative and detective compliance and risk management solutions, tailored to meet the specific needs of each client and project;
- solution focused consulting, aligned with the client’s business model and expectations;
- tailored engagements – using the right resources, methodologies and delivery mechanisms every time;
- consultants with practical industry experience; and
- deep project and change management expertise.
Example projects we undertake include:
- remediations and back book reviews;
- preparation for regulator, auditor or skilled person reviews;
- certifications, attestations and responses to regulator orders;
- regulatory change evaluation and implementation;
- design, development and evaluation of compliance and risk frameworks; and
- process and control reviews, including independent assessments of systems and controls.
In addition to engaging the unit for specific assignments, clients will also be able to use Dentons Risk Consulting to support their ongoing compliance and risk management needs.