Stress testing agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on stress testing on Thursday 6 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- 2018 ACS stress test results
- Harmonising macro and micro prudential stress testing
- Digesting the EBA stress test results
- Stress testing IFRS 9 scenarios
- Building an efficient global stress testing process
- Applied reverse stress testing
- What is the future of CCAR?
Why Not Also Attend:
The Global Risk Regulation Summit
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation at global banks to review the regulatory horizon, including a focus on stress testing, at the International Risk Regulation Summit.
Stress Testing: Theory and Practice Workshop
Workshop leader: Jo Paisley, Former PRA Director & Ex Global Head of Stress Testing, HSBC
A highly interactive workshop focusing on the theory and practice of enterprise wide stress testing for banks.
It explains the history and development of stress testing over recent years to become one of the key tools for regulators to assess the resilience of individual institutions and the financial system.
Compare the different approaches of regulators and provides practical guidance for those involved in implementing stress testing programmes within banks.