Your stress testing highlights on the RiskMinds International 2019 agenda
Stress testing agenda
We've got a whole stream of content on stress testing on Thursday 5 December. Key topics under discussion include:
- Incorporating climate change risk into your stress test
- Bank of England perspective: the evolution of stress tests and improving internal capabilities
- Stress test challenges into 2020; what are they and how to address them?
- Panel: dynamic vs aesthetic stress testing pros and cons
- Stress testing as a compliance function – developing risk management capabilities
- Sensitivity Analysis of Liquidity Risk – Stress Test 2019
- Capital models TRIM and stress testing
Hear From Industry Experts In Stress Testing
Why Not Also Attend:
Global Risk Regulation Summit
Monday 2 December
International supervisors join together with heads of regulation from global banks.
This is your chance to see what's on the full regulatory horizon and assess global best practices.