Day 1 Main Conference
Day 1 Main Conference
- Katie Derham - Broadcaster, BBC
- Devie Mohan - CEO & Co-Founder, Burnmark
From tap to spend to tap to invest. Learn how micro-investing and a new generation of personal financial management apps have the capacity to offer access, increase adoption and improve financial wellness.
- Why don’t we save and invest enough and how do you make people take action?
- Why are round-ups, personal goals and saving vaults effective in attracting customers?
- Are referrals, affinity programmes and rewards pivotal to growth?
- How are you using data to understand individual customers behaviour?
- What are the views on fees and tiered pricing for different service levels?
- Monica Woodley - Consultant, Independent
- Gemma Steel - Director, General Counsel and Head of Compliance, Dozens
- Hanna Raftell - Chief Client Officer, Head of Wealth Management, OPTI
- Roi Tavor - Co-Founder & CEO, Nummo
- Sara Koslinska - CEO, Limitless
- Chris Bartz - CEO & Co-Founder, Elinvar
- Jan Kühne - Chief Digital Officer, M.M.Warburg & CO
- Stephen Wall - Co-founder, The Wealth Mosaic
Insights from institutions using digital technology and platforms to scale advice. Hear how automation can boost advisor productivity, improve process and empower investors with rich hybrid experiences.
- Where do you see the greatest application for digital transformation in the advisory process and the client journey?
- To what extent can a digital platform power both financial advisors as well as direct to consumer services?
- How does the shift from products toward digital solutions impact traditional distribution channels?
- How transformative are flexible data environments, such as cloud, in adopting third party integrations and developing new tech stacks?
- What are the ways that institutions can foster a culture of innovation such that they can embrace external partnerships?
- Alois Pirker - Research Director, Wealth Management, Aite Group
- Lauren Brain - Lead Propositions Development Manager, UK Wealth, HSBC
- James Dunne - Global Head of Digital Investing, Santander
- Jonathan Gane - Business Development & Partnerships Director, ABAKA
- Dean Butler - Head of Innovation, Prudential UK
Data scientists, portfolio managers and the emergence of the digital CIO. Exploring the use of algorithms, AI and machine learning in asset management and fund selection.
- What investment features are needed to differentiate solutions in the digital space?
- How do we make portfolio mechanics more understandable or does it shift behind the scenes?
- Is the shift towards systematic methods and alternative data about improving performance, precision or personalisation?
- How can technology be used to link individual behaviours and passions into related investments?
- In what ways are digital solutions able to screen, measure and include ESG exposure?
- Paolo Sironi - FinTech Thought Leader and Author, IBM Watson
- Hariton Korizis - Co-Founder & Chief Product Architect, ResonanceX
- David Semmens - Head of Investment Strategy, Wealthify
- Karan Shanmugarajah - CEO, WealthKernel
- Grant Locke - Head, OUTvest
- Are volatile markets the time to rely on human empathy or system safeguards?
- Was 2018 a quant blip or do managers need to intervene in stress?
- Katie Derham - Broadcaster, BBC
- Greg B. Davies PhD - Head of Behavioural Science, Oxford Risk
- Robert Van Beek - Founder and Director, About Life and Finance B.V.
Lessons learned, evolutions and reinventions. Includes strategic goals and challenges for advice, pricing and B2B partnerships
- What have we learned 10 years on from the first digital propositions?
- Are B2B partnerships and integrations the next frontier for distribution and scale-up?
- What have you understood about investor types, behaviour and engagement?
- Do you consider access to advisors an enhancement or a restructuring?
- What innovations can we expect in product offerings?
- Adam French - Co-Founder, Scalable Capital
- Zakaria Laguel - Co-Founder, WeSave
- Jad Sayegh - Co-Founder & CTO, Sarwa
- Jakob Nordentoft Beck Thomsen - SVP, Global Head of Customer Engagement, Wealth Management, Danske Bank
Connecting global technology communities and sharing best practice. Hear how country hubs and enterprise labs are forging new partnerships and mentoring programs.
- What are the key factors in establishing in-house innovation and accelerator programmes?
- How are governments working to share best practice and foster cross-border standards?
- To what extent can regional hubs help collaboration between start-ups and incumbents?
- What are the latest regulatory and trade body support initiatives and policies?
- Susanne Chishti - CEO, FinTech Circle
- Xavier Gomez - Founder & COO, INVYO
- Kyros Khadjavi - New Venture Partner, FinLeap
- Peter Smith - Non-Executive Director, Seneca Investment Managers
- Tom Stevens - Chief Commercial Officer, ETFmatic
The engines, wheels and tracks behind propositions. Experience front to back office technology and systems.
- How compatible are integrations with legacy enterprise architecture?
- Are modular APIs the most effective way to digitise processes?
- What are the use cases across direct to consumer, hybrid advisory and banking businesses?
- What does a typical end to end platform adoption cycle look like and who are they key stakeholders?
- April Rudin - Founder and President, The Rudin Group
- Ozlem Robinson - Global Head of Brokerage, HSBC - Group Wealth Management
- Mario Alves - Head of Sales & Partner Management, aixigo
- Nikolai Hack - UK Managing Director and COO, Nucoro
- Maria Jose Jorda Garcia - Head of Digital and Customer, Fundación Microfinanzas BBVA