Wednesday 23 January 2019
Share Schemes & ERS
In just one day, with 15+ speakers, gain a technical and practical insight into Share Schemes & ERS.
Shape your own personal agenda from your choice of streamed sessions that suit your needs.
Key Highlights Include:
Structuring the tax-free sale of a company to an Employee Ownership Trust
- How can EOT answer the following client challenges:
- I don’t want to pay any tax
- I want my staff to work harder
- I don’t want to give up control
- The main traps behind the questions and how to deal with them in practice.
Employment Law Issues
- Duties owed by employers and trustees in respect of share plans
- The impact of clawback and malus on plan design and documentation
- The new normal - how should share plans accommodate atypical workers
- Operating share plans globally – when local labour law and plan purpose collide
- Linking post-termination covenants and retention of share awards
Assess the Impact of Changes to DoTAS hallmarks, PoTAS and the Penalties on Enablers Legislation
- Changes to Disguised remuneration
- Financial products
- Standardised tax products
- Financial products most significant
Hear from 15+ Leading Expert Speakers, including:
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Leverage this platform to align with leading firms and professionals in the field.
Position your firm as a thought-leader and partner of one of UK’s longest running events dedicated to the latest tax, regulatory and legal aspects involved in the structuring of employee share schemes and remuneration packages.