Key Highlights Include:
The Valuation Game: Post Brexit Expert Session
- HMRC viewpoint
- Open floor Question & Answer Session
- Steve Thomas, Shares and Assets Valuation, HMRC
- Michael Gibbon QC, Barrister, Maitland Chambers
- Suzanne Tilstone, Director, Deloitte
Share Incentives for Closely Controlled Companies
- S455 Loans to Participators
- Alternative ways to allow employees to benefit from future growth
- Issues of shares on deferred payment terms
- Use of Guernsey purpose trusts
- IHT and other pitfalls
Share-Based Remuneration in the Consulting World: What are Larger Companies Doing in Practise?
- Trends in FTSE executive pay - All change - recent governance changes affecting executive pay
- Updated guidance and the likely impact for companies
- Pay trends in 2016 - and predictions for 2017
- The pay ratio and the challenges it presents
SPONSOR & EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES
Leverage this platform to align with leading firms and professionals in the field.
Position your firm as a thought-leader and partner of one of UK’s longest running events dedicated to the latest tax, regulatory and legal aspects involved in the structuring of employee share schemes and remuneration packages.
For details and to enquire about commercial opportunities, contact Teddy Belade on firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7017 4156.